test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pets getting shot down as they launch

brenatevibrenatevi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I love the new contested Sphere contested zone, but launching fighters from my Vesta is nearly useless. I watched my T5 Scorpion fighters get blown away *as I was launching them.* I was lucky to get one of three to survive until the next launch period. I haven't tried any of the other fighters, and don't have any Fleet fighters yet, so I'm not sure how those will work out.

Anyone else have this problem, or have a solution for me?
Post edited by brenatevi on

Comments

• Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I recommend you get yourself hangar pets that are a little tougher (maybee runabouts). Scorpion fighters have extremely weak hulls. But you're right the Voth have many abilities like gravity well or feedback pulse which are mortal for most hangar pets.
  • Options
    brenatevibrenatevi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    szim wrote: »
    I recommend you get yourself hangar pets that are a little tougher (maybee runabouts). Scorpion fighters have extremely weak hulls. But you're right the Voth have many abilities like gravity well or feedback pulse which are mortal for most hangar pets.

I was thinking the same thing about Runabouts. I had some success with them running the Troop lander STF (name is escaping me right now.)

But still, it's a shame that Scorpions don't last long.