test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

i love season 8

omegaphallicomegaphallic Member Posts: 101 Arc User
So far this is one of my favourite seasons so far. I loved Sphere of Influence, the battleground is fun, the space battleground is fun too, the Spire is interesting and fun, Dyson Sphere rep is the first one I have found not to be tedious and annoying, the Rep Sponsorship is a wonderful idea, and running afeatured episode rerun at the same time is great, especially with the 15 lobi, I like the new doff missions in the sphere.

I also like how the brighter atmosphere of the Dyson Sphere has allowed me to get a much closer and clearer look at my fighters. The detail on them is shockingly good, if you get a chance to look at an Orion Slaver up close its amazingly detailed and has markings on it and a cockpit as well. This has made really want to buy a playable Slaver small craft. I looked at the Maurading Force Shuttles as well which look great as well. I took pictures of both.

Lots of different enemies and objectives.

It all looks beautiful.

I'm looking forward to getting the Proton Particle Stabilizer console and the Gravimetric Photon Torpedo.
Post edited by omegaphallic on

Comments

• Options
    lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,408 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Although I feel it lacks here and there, all around I am happy with it. It gave us a lot of content to replay and im sure they will be expanding on the Dyson Sphere. I hope they make some more missions to go along with it.

My score for season 8 is well and 8/10. 2 points off for another rep grind added but the double xp to alts is nice.
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • Options
    gowankommandogowankommando Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm digging it as well.

The part that I'm still trying to get used to is my spaceship magically becoming a airplane.
    The artist formally known as [REDACTED].

Don't let the join date fool you ;)