test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Season 8 Coverage and Giveaways with Subspace Radio!

tribblequeentribblequeen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Greetings everyone! As everyone knows Season 8 is just a couple days away and we hare at Subspace Radio will be here to provide coverage with parties, contests, giveaways and more! Each of our DJ's on within the next couple of days will be holding contests and giving away Lock Box Keys!

In addition to the keys, everyone who wins a key will also be entered in a drawing to receive 1 of 2 of the codes for the "Convention Veteran" title that has only been given out for attending a convention where PWE/Cryptic has been at. This title also comes with a "Holo-Leeta" duty officer (See here for more information about the duty officer).

Current Lineup of DJ's During the Season 8 Launch (Times in GMT):
Sunday 2200 - Admiral Hawk

Monday 0000 - Kahless
Monday 2200 - AdmiralJayce

Tuesday 0000 - AdmiralJayce
Tuesday 0800 - TH3xR34P3R
Tuesday 1000 - TH3xR34P3R
Tuesday 1200 - TH3xR34P3R
Tuesday 1600 - Berryshine
Tuesday 1800 - BigMike

Wednesday 0000 - Smaca
Wednesday 0200 - Grom
Wednesday 1000 - Yumene
Wednesday 2200 - Darek

Thursday 0000 - Erroch
Thursday 0200 - BigMike
Thursday 1600 - Ham
Thursday 2200 - James Picard

While this is the current scheduled lineup, make sure to check up if DJ's come up to cover jukebox slots and run more contests for the keys and chances to be entered into the drawing. So join us and hang out with us on our IRC channel irc.coldfront.net channel #subspace-radio or join us in-game by typing out "/channel_join SSR" in the chat window! You can also use the chat applet on the website by mousing over community and clicking on chat.

Drawing will happen after the final show on Thursday, following James Picard, which is also when all the keys will be sent out. Good Luck everyone!

Look forward to seeing all the exciting new content coming up and I hope everyone is just as excited as we are.

See you in-game!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
STO Member Since November 2010 | Tribbles are Friends NOT Food!
Post edited by tribblequeen on

Comments

• tribblequeentribblequeen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    :cool: Coverage and contests going on now with Admiral Jayce, and hope everyone is excited for tomorrow!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    New: Tuesday 1600 - Berryshine

Update: Added new show to lineup and a extra chance to win a Masterkey and entry into drawing for convention vet title! :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roderickforsytheroderickforsythe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I might pick up another on Tuesday. Stay Tuned!!
  • djconcentusdjconcentus Member Posts: 177 Media Corps
    edited November 2013
    I (DJ Concentus) might not be able to broadcast right now due to hardware failures, but I have provided a secret, additional prize that will be given out during a randomly selected show between now and Friday.

The Borg Boombox will be returning at 0000 GMT on December 13th! Possibly earlier! :cool:
    The opinions expressed in my posts are not necessarily those of my employer or Subspace Radio.
    Host of the Borg Boombox, 0300 GMT on Fridays on Subspace Radio
  • groovestargroovestar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Don't forget me, DJ Photon. While I am not on the below schedule, you can tune in for my regular show (0400 GMT Saturdays). I'll do what I can to get an additional weekend slot. Stay tuned for all the funky and fun giveaways, contests, and other madness!

Live long and prosper, funky ones -

DJ Photon
    edited November 2013
    TH3xR34P3R on right now who will be giving away 3 keys in the course of his 6hr show! If you're not already hanging out over there, go ahead and come join us :)

:cool:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rngdsmacarngdsmaca Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Congrats to all the current winners... This has been going great.. Hope to see you all there. Bring CAKE people...
    edited November 2013
    The cake is a lie!!!! :P

And now on air, Dj Grom! :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    Hope everyone is out there enjoying the season 8 content :) And make sure you have claimed your Tribble!

Dj Ham on right now and then JP to finish off at 2200 GMT :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]