test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Video] The Tribble Timewarp: Season 8

yuzralyuzral Member Posts: 160 Media Corps
Ladies, gentlemen and Klingons, I am Yuzral and in this post you will find links to the various episodes of the Tribble Timewarp covering Season 8 as it develops on the Tribble Test server. The videos are mostly feedback, opinion and a sneak peek at the gameplay in motion on the server and are presented here in the hopes of getting more gold subscribers interested in Tribble (particularly since a lot of the content in this patch scales with player numbers) and giving the playerbase a look at what the future has in store.

Also it documents bugs and possible bugs. Test server is for testing, after all.

The links:

The playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzoE_8icLV34gUmTWKGOiCkkC8wwPjWCg

8/11/13: ...oh, Lord (2 of 2) - missions in the Contested Zone.

8/11/13: ...oh, Lord (1 of 2) - Voth fleets and missions in the Allied and Contested Zones.

7/11/13: In the air tonight... - the revised Sphere introduction, Dyson HQ and some missions in the Allied zone.

4/11/13: Shinies (ground edition) - Ground loot and combat. Also more dinosaurs.

3/11/13: Shinies (space edition) - Dyson space gear and a second look at The Breach

27/10/13:...or close the wall up with our redshirt dead - a first look at the "space" adventure zone and The Breach (NB: 55 minute video).

24/10/13: Nice planet. They'll take it. - rounding off the new Federation tutorial.

22/10/12: Curse you, probability! - Fleet rewards, Dyson rep rewards and minor stuff.

20/10/13: Dinosaurs, Mechs (and consoles), oh my! - 45 minutes in the Warzone.

17/10/13: Engineering a solution - Fed tutorial part 2

15/10/13: It's HOW late - Random odds and ends.

12/10/13: Back to the Beginning - Fed tutorial part 1.

7/10/13: Odds and ends - exactly what it says on the tin.

2/10/13: Storming the Spire - An early look at the new "space" instance.

Enjoy, please leave feedback and hopefully I'll see a few of you on tribble freom time to time.
Blatant self-promotion: Producer of the Delta Rising Tribble Timewarp, Foundry Frolics and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Yuzral
Post edited by yuzral on

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I loved the video of the zone. Things like on-going real time battles are the most fun for me.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • saekiithsaekiith Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Oh oh!

I love it! Really liked your Videos! :D

Can't wait for S8 to hit the Live Servers!
    Selor Andaram Ephelion Kiith
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    very nice videoes. I see I'll have to bring my Frosted Boots for excessive running in the zone! :D
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Love you videos Yuzral, and have been following them for tips etc :D

Too many bugs to call the new season even remotely ready for launch. Commendations not being rewarded. Drops being horrible (who needs 10 shield resequencer consoles?) from the new rep.
    Capturing points not being recognized by the daily, and the list goes on.....
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Wow, some good stuff there.

Love the simple format of your videos too. Some people get too crazy with random cuts and the like. It's simple, straightforward, and doesn't give me a headache.

Subbed your channel. ;)
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2013
    Very cool videos! Thanks!
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • rustiswordzrustiswordz Member Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Great videos!

PS: when is season 8 released???!!

I am looking forward to this! :)
    Monkey see, Monkey do. Monkey flings Feathered Monkey poo... :D
  • orondisorondis Member Posts: 1,447 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Love the vids.

laughed at the guy complaining you were nitpicking by pointing out faults, that's the whole reason tribble exists.
    Previously Alendiak
    Daizen - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
    Selia - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    EDIT: I should mention, great job on the videos, I come across your videos all the time when I'm looking for info on some content in STO.

I love the new tac consoles, but wouldn't it have been better to have Beam/Cannon and Torp/Mine consoles rather than breaking them up completely for say DBB and Cannon ships or ships that use torps and mines or do these consoles not have the heavy handed diminished returns of the old ones?
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • mattachinemattachine Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I like the look of the interiors but again, what's up with making them twice the size they should be. It's like you've reverted the size of doors etc to the one used back when the game launched. You have made smaller and more natural looking interiors before. Why not now?
  • azmodeasazmodeas Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for putting all the work you do into your video's Sir. I've found them objective, informative and covers alot of good points . I also enjoy your nit picking an commentary as they are sensable an generally practical . I look forward to your continued an on going videos'

cheers .
  • yuzralyuzral Member Posts: 160 Media Corps
    edited October 2013
    Bringing this thread up to date with two new videos looking at the end of the new tutorial, a first glance at the Dyson Sphere zone and The Breach.
    Blatant self-promotion: Producer of the Delta Rising Tribble Timewarp, Foundry Frolics and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Yuzral
    edited November 2013
    After a weekend 's hiatus with the featured episode and the new Elachi alert (yes, there are videos of those, why do you ask?), the Timewarp gets back into gear with a look at the new space equipment and a second run at The Breach. Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1KymLg18Ic
  • anikaifulanikaiful Member Posts: 138
    edited November 2013
    *thumbs up* nice vids. And have to say, the commentary's real nice.
    edited November 2013
    And so the last weekend before launch has arrived. The end is near (for this run of the Timewarp, at least) and the latest videos have been added to the first post. Enjoy.
  • azmodeasazmodeas Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Excellent Videos as always. Enjoy your commentry and your insights. Please keep up the good work,

Cheers.
  • suprcheezesuprcheeze Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Great videos man, thanks for the effort making and sharing them.
  • ridddickxxxridddickxxx Member Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Great videos Yuzral. I have subscribed long time ago to your channel.
    You are easy to listen and i look forward to more videos.
    2nhfgxf.jpg