test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nimbus NPC pathing issues

jorumgandrjorumgandr Member Posts: 142 Arc User
edited November 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Seriously! what happened here, I go to Nimbus and my boffs are getting stuck on every single little obstacle they come across. it fills me with all the sad face.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• elemberq333elemberq333 Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have noticed the same problem with boffs on Nimbus 3, getting stuck all over the place and also noticing other players boffs stuck all over too..whole map except inside installation 18 is having this problem
  • nagrom7nagrom7 Member Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Mine get stuck on small sand dunes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harden up Princess
    Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
    www.ausmonauts.com
  • erasmuskravenerasmuskraven Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This started happening to me two or three patches ago. The only way I was able to complete the missions was to micromanage my BOFFs positions constantly. Very very irritating.
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same problem here xD. I ended doing missions on Nimbus III alone because my boffs got stuck everytime i entered combat and i was tired of guiding em beside me all the time. I only hope this only happens in nimbus iii..
    but i dont understand why there is no any option to re-call your boffs beside you instantly if something like this happens.
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Member Posts: 3,085 Arc User1
    edited November 2013
    This needs to be fixes ASAP. This whole map is nearly unplayable without constant relogging to summon your BOFFs. Again and again.

No mater if KDF or Fed, you BOFFs will stuck at pretty much everything on Nimbus III.

How this kind of serious bug even went past the radar?

It's a nice map and storyline destroyed by one bug.
    edited November 2013
    This needs to be fixes ASAP. This whole map is nearly unplayable without constant relogging to summon your BOFFs. Again and again.

No mater if KDF or Fed, you BOFFs will stuck at pretty much everything on Nimbus III.

How this kind of serious bug even went past the radar?

It's a nice map and storyline destroyed by one bug.

Since i see this is happenning since time ago, its really incredible that it is not fixed yet. Because nimbus iii is a big map, and its really cool, once you reach level 50. Every new player that reachs level 50 will encounter this annoying bug in nimbus iii xD.
  • pokersmith1pokersmith1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sometimes it does not even take an obstacle. They will randomly decided to just stand still and not follow.
    Elite Defense Starfleet
    Elite Defense Stovokor
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sometimes it does not even take an obstacle. They will randomly decided to just stand still and not follow.

This. It's like the Boffs have gone on strike! You could be running through a flat part of the desert and they just stop.
    This has been the case for almost a month now. BIG issue!
    I need a beer.

• meedacthunistmeedacthunist Member Posts: 3,085 Arc User1
    edited November 2013
    I suspect something is wrong with path nodes generated for this map.
  • eternoneternon Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My level 35 Rommy ran into this issue recently, and I was replaying Smash and Grab, and the bug was present when I beamed onto the transports. So, pathing issues on Nimbus III, and Smash and Grab. There might be other missions affected too.
    edited November 2013
    Its supossed with the Sphere Influence ep that they did some fixes but i dont see anything related to this.. really sad.