test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

about the Subspace Integration Circuit

mingtran2mingtran2 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
Just got the Subspace Intergration Ciruit, and was wondering, dose it affect Ally Ships, including Hanger Pets?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hellsfire6hellsfire6 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    mingtran2 wrote: »
    Just got the Subspace Intergration Ciruit, and was wondering, dose it affect Ally Ships, including Hanger Pets?

Can you shoot your own side?

Do Grav-Well and Tyken's Rift affect you allies?

If your answer was 'no' - why would your sub-space rift affect allies?
  • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hellsfire6 wrote: »
    Can you shoot your own side?

Do Grav-Well and Tyken's Rift affect you allies?

If your answer was 'no' - why would your sub-space rift affect allies?

Tri cobalt explosives affect friend or foe. So there is some consideration for friendly fire.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
    edited November 2013
    Only torpedoes and exploding ships have friendly fire issue.

All the other skills don't, e.g. warp plasma and the other dirty radiation you can drop does not hurt your ship or your allies.....
  • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hellsfire6 wrote: »
    Only torpedoes and exploding ships have friendly fire issue.

All the other skills don't, e.g. warp plasma and the other dirty radiation you can drop does not hurt your ship or your allies.....

I may need to test that. Because I swear I can get stuck in my own warp plasma and take dot damage from it. It also stops plasma torpedoes regardless of who fired into the trail.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
    edited November 2013
    feiqa wrote: »
    I may need to test that. Because I swear I can get stuck in my own warp plasma and take dot damage from it. It also stops plasma torpedoes regardless of who fired into the trail.

Yes, I forgot about the dump out of WP to stop those nasty Plasma torpedoes.

I've never seen my own warp plasma slow me down nor hurt me, same with my own theta radiation trail....:)
  • rmxiiirmxiii Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I've never been hurt by my own Theta Radiation or Warp Plasma, but have but hurt by my own Metreon Gas. All i can think of maybe feiqa was fighting Gorn and they love to drop warp plasma and might have got their own warp plasma mixed up with the Gorns' warp plasma. I have had made that mistake before when fighting Gorn ships.
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It wont damage your allies, but it can affect their visibility. At least I have experienced it. Dont go dropping it on top of someone right next to an ally.

Then again, this thing has gotten overused now to the point of annoyance, but eh, it is what it is.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus