test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Gear locations?

slachanceslachance Member Posts: 144 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Federation Discussion
This is probably a noob question and I am hoping you guys don't flame me too much but I can't for the life of me find anything in google nor can I find it by walking around in sto..

So perhaps you guys can help me find or inform me of the lack of existance for certain ship items.

all items I am looking for are of fleet quality (MK XII)

Tactical consoles:
Antiproton mag regulators
Plasma Infusers

Engineering Consoles:
Something that increases both engine power and turn rate
something that increases engine power

Science Console:
Something that increase max shield capicity (like a field generator)

Devices:
Anything just point and let me browse

Any useful help on where I actually go to find these items would be great (fleet dil mine, embassy, starbase but also where in those places)

Thanks a bunch
Post edited by slachance on

Comments

• Options
    defalusdefalus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Consoles are:

Engineering - Mine - On the far left after beaming in is an NPC who sells them, they are close to the tailor contact.
    Science -Embassy -(No Field Gens) - In the shuttlebay, the console on the right down the first ramp is for ship consoles. (The console in front of you after entering the shuttlebay and going down the ramp has some devices.)
    Tactical - Spire (not in game yet.)

If you want more engine power I suggest using a fleet core that boosts Engine power levels via either X->E or a Hyper Injection core that buffs base engine power and get that way you can get armor that buffs your turn rate or turn consoles that buff armor.
    Tactical consoles: I don't think there are any, some are coming out with season 8 and the spire fleet holding.
    Science consoles: Embassy, several types are available, including ones that provide a plasma proc. I think they are located in the shuttlebay.
    Engineering consoles: RCS accelerators (turn rate) and armor is available in the fleet dilithium mine, a ferengi at the side of the room sells them.
    Consumables: Some ground consumables are available in the Embassy, in the shuttlebay again.
    Hope this was helpful!
  • Options
    tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    there are also consumable vendors on the ops floor of the starbase if you havent found it yet.