test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Mine Tier 3 Question?

admiraldeathladmiraldeathl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
Okay so the Fleet I lead is close to reaching Tier 3 in the Fleet Mine only 5 more days, what I was wondering is on the STO Wiki it says you need the following for the Development Tier 3 Upgrade:

10500 Fleet Marks
1000000 Expertise
1000 Common Doffs
750000 Dilithium
12480 Seismic Stabilizers
500 Dilithium Mine Provisions

Now here is the Questions do the costs that the Wiki list include the previous discounts, or are these prices what it would cost without said discounts from the Fleet Mine?
Post edited by admiraldeathl on

Comments

• captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    These numbers are too neat to be post discount. They will be the requirement before any discount is applied.

While the tier 3 mine must have everything else completed to unlock it, all the other projects can be done in different orders, so the wiki wont know how much you have unlocked from each tier, so they can realistically only give the base numbers.
  • admiraldeathladmiraldeathl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thank you for the reply, that is what myself and the other leaders were thinking as well, we've finished every project so far for the Mine so we have all of the Tier 1 and 2 discounts so we'll now factor those into how much we need.

And thank you again.
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My fleet's alt fleet is just finishing up its mine, as well, so here's a screenshot of the after-discount costs of the final upgrade.

Too bad there's no discount on those mine provisions. And yes, they really are mine provisions, despite what it says.

Edit: I see now you're asking about Development 3, but yeah, those are pre-discount requirements.
  • admiraldeathladmiraldeathl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My fleet's alt fleet is just finishing up its mine, as well, so here's a screenshot of the after-discount costs of the final upgrade.

Too bad there's no discount on those mine provisions. And yes, they really are mine provisions, despite what it says.

Edit: I see now you're asking about Development 3, but yeah, those are pre-discount requirements.

Well there's 1 good thing out of that picture, No Dilithium lol

Thanks for the heads up though, we're just hitting Tier 3 so we're getting Development finished first for Fleet Warp Cores, then we'll go trade and the other smaller projects and discounts first. That way the actual Tier 3 Upgrade won't be as bad. We're also hitting Tier 4 shortly on the Starbase as well so that'll be enjoyable as well.

Anyways thank you for the replies guys.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited November 2013

There is a discount on Mine Provisions. It is listed as 6000 Mine Provisions for the requirement and a 15% discount gives 5,100 Mine Provisions.
    edited November 2013
    starkaos wrote: »
    There is a discount on Mine Provisions. It is listed as 6000 Mine Provisions for the requirement and a 15% discount gives 5,100 Mine Provisions.

Huh, you're right. I guess my PTSD over having to buy a large chunk of 5k of them blinded me to that.
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Huh, you're right. I guess my PTSD over having to buy a large chunk of 5k of them blinded me to that.

I know how you feel there FPN. *shuddler* KDF side wasn't so bad. But filled a TON of those on my Fed side.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
    edited November 2013
    mimey2 wrote: »
    I know how you feel there FPN. *shuddler* KDF side wasn't so bad. But filled a TON of those on my Fed side.

I didn't even buy most of them... maybe a few thousand altogether, between all of the mine and embassy upgrades for three fleets. Of course I also spent ~20 million expertise on them.

I know why those provisions are required in such huge numbers, to keep people with way too many fleet credits from flooding the market with purple doffs. But there really needs to be *some* reward for contributing them.