test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I'm so sick of clicking

matthian1701matthian1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Controls and User Interface
Can we please have a quality-of-life change to make adding doffs to fleet projects easier? Just to fill out the doffs for ONE project I have to spam-click hundreds of times to buy the doffs, spam-click hundreds of times to open them, and then spam-click and scroll hundreds of times to add them one by one to the project!
Post edited by matthian1701 on

Comments

• Options
    johnny111971johnny111971 Member Posts: 1,300 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    +1 Bagazillion

Make it like the Particle Samples. We donate more doffs than samples anyway.

Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    On a related note, I would take a sip of my beverage during loading screens. I've gotten so used to it, that it's jarring when I don't have a beverage at that time! :D
    Just to fill out the doffs for ONE project I have to spam-click hundreds of times to buy the doffs, spam-click hundreds of times to open them, and then spam-click and scroll hundreds of times to add them one by one to the project!

You could always let some other fleet members earn credits by contributing instead of you taking all the space!!!! ;)

I'd like there to be a pool of resources/doffs that I've set aside (and they get out of my inventory/doff roster) that automatically get used when a new project comes up. And the project will fill from members pools in an even way when able. There are a few, lets say, "overachievers" that must just sit around waiting for a project to start so they can carpet bomb the needed items. A few members made 3M+ credits in one month while everyone else were only able to eek out a few thousand.
  • Options
    eradicator84eradicator84 Member Posts: 1,116 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    OOh, heres an idea. The boxes fleet doffs come in, make the boxes themselves applicable to the project input too. Then you can work the slider in an everything. Obviously you'd just need to have enough of the specific profession doff box in inventory. The 500FC ones wouldn't work as they could be any profession.
    AFMJGUR.jpg
  • Options
    matthian1701matthian1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    OOh, heres an idea. The boxes fleet doffs come in, make the boxes themselves applicable to the project input too. Then you can work the slider in an everything. Obviously you'd just need to have enough of the specific profession doff box in inventory. The 500FC ones wouldn't work as they could be any profession.

This is a great idea and I hope Cryptic sees it!

My fleet is pretty small, so we can't rely on hundreds of people to do a few clicks each - each of us must click hundreds and hundreds of times just to add doffs!
  • Options
    kublahkankublahkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hey for some people it's their only physical activity for the day...
    For their health's sake, don't !
    "Starship captains are like children. They want everything right now and they want it their way. The secret is to give them what they need, not what they want."
    - Scotty, to La Forge
  • Options
    humblesheephumblesheep Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    My doctor says that if I live in the USA, I could sue Cryptic for RSI!
  • Options
    czertik123czertik123 Member Posts: 1,122 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can we please have a quality-of-life change to make adding doffs to fleet projects easier? Just to fill out the doffs for ONE project I have to spam-click hundreds of times to buy the doffs, spam-click hundreds of times to open them, and then spam-click and scroll hundreds of times to add them one by one to the project!

where you buy that doffs and for what price ?
  • Options
    pjlietz1pjlietz1 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    +1 for sure. It is so annoying to have to click like 400+ time to fill one project.
  • Options
    velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    +1

We need to be able to select large chunks of DOFFs, not only just ALL. I would like to use the Shift + Click to select a range and the CTRL + Click to select only those DOFFs I want to use.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg