test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Spawk! Assistance required!

fauxgreyfauxgrey Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Federation Discussion
http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=fauzodyessy_0

A little feedback would be nice.. Im considering swapping out my subspace jumper for the Nukara or Romulan reputation consoles. (albeit the subspace jumper console comes in handy for evading plasma lances, tholian webs and the occasional player who decides to invite me to a PvP.)

As is clearly obvious, this ship is meant to heal and keep everyone else alive while I just click "draw fire" on my cruiser command list.

When doing solo missions I swap out my tier 3 universal slot with my science officer to take advantage of tractor beam repulsors and gravity well 1 in attempt to increase the slightly low 5.7k damage per second that this ship does.

I'm fully aware of the ensign engineering ability sitting there with a redundant emergency power to shields 1 that I click once every week or so. But there just aren't any other useful things to put in place of it.

Don't even get me started on the conflicting science/engineering teams that I just loaded in there. I always seem to need one straight after using the other.

So currently, I don't have a clue what abilities to replace/move around and I'd like some feedback on that, as well as if I should replace the subspace jumper with a reputation console.:confused:
Only a fool seeks meaning from a bowl of oatmeal.
Post edited by fauxgrey on

Comments

• Options
    dknight0001dknight0001 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited October 2013
    I wouldn't bother with the Nukara Console unless you switch the forward weapons to beams.

The Nukara Console truly shines for Beams. Not so much with Cannons.

You can probably afford to lose a Field Generator too.
    I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001. :confused:
    If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
    When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
  • Options
    redz4twredz4tw Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2013
    I recommend going with turrets or all beam arrays, that'll increase your DPS without affecting your console set up. You should look into getting a plasmonic leach console, that'll help you sustain high DPS by taking your enemies power and giving it to you. If you go with cannons, switch out scatter volley for rapid fire. If you go with beams perhaps you should use beam target: TRIBBLE for whatever you want, or some over skill like beam overload.
  • Options
    coffeemikecoffeemike Member Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If you want the Nukara console, go all beams, ditch one of the Enhanced RCS consoles for the Romulan Zero Point Energy console, and get Tac Team 1 & BFAW 2 for your Lt. tac BOFF slot. If you can, get the Plasmonic Leech console to replace a Field generator. If not, take a look at the embassy sci consoles.

For the Lt. sci BOFF slot, get HE1 and TSS 2 as TSS does heal and resist. Get PH1 for the Ens uni BOFF seat as it's handy for tractor beams.

Your engineering BOFF seem okay to me... though I'd swap out ET 2, EPtW1, EPtS3 to be ET 1, EPtS2, & EPtW3 for beam weapons setups.

What kind of DOFFs do you have slotted for the Active Space duties btw?

I somewhat adapted my Tac Oddy build for my new Fleet Avenger in my signature.