test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Cutting the Cord

starfleet45starfleet45 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Romulan Discussion
After playing cutting the cord it asked me to place a Trophy on my deck on my Romulan ship, I cannot find a place to put a Trophy? Also the next mission will not start until I can place this trophy, anyone know where this thing goes, I can add it to a FED ship but I get nothing. Thanks in Advance.
Post edited by starfleet45 on

Comments

• autumnturningautumnturning Member Posts: 743 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The problem lies with the Warbird Interior. There is no access to any sort of "Trophy" function like you have with Starfleet Interiors or KDF Interiors.

This is akin to the problem that finally got fixed with First Contact Missions where the necessary Bridge Officer simply didn't spawn on the interior map, breaking the mission progression COMPLETELY. Here in this case, if you've got a Warbird, the Trophy option simply doesn't appear ... anywhere ... in the Warbird Interior. Not in the Captain's Ready Room (unlike ALL other Interiors). Not in the Crew Lounge (like ALL other Interiors). Not anywhere.

The closest thing you're going to have for a "workaround" for this issue is ... you'll need to have a Starfleet or KDF ship in your list of ships somewhere so that you CAN go to an Interior which accepts placement of Trophies. :(

Odds that this will be "fixed" any time soon? Almost nil.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited October 2013
    ^what he/she said
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo1_400.gif
    tacofangs wrote: »
    STO isn't canon, and neither are any of the books.
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I have played that mission dozens of times and never been prompted about a trophy. What is it for?
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I have played that mission dozens of times and never been prompted about a trophy. What is it for?

Same here... there's never been a trophy from Cutting the Cord :confused:

The only mission I can recall that requires you to place a trophy on your ship is the Klingon one with the Bat'leth tournament. I can't think of its name. But KDF interiors have trophy spaces.
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited October 2013

I haven't had that problem either.

I remember in "Darkness before the Dawn" Obisek saying that he gave us a trophy to commemorate working together. But, that was the Horta trophy and I don't see how he would know about that unless we or our BOFF/DOFFs told him about it off screen.
  • starfleet45starfleet45 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yes I believe it is Darkness before Dawn I did try going to a Federation ship but there was no trophy to place. I may just replay this and see what happens....