test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tutorial Feedback

valiant797valiant797 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Played through today on a fresh character:

The bugs:
1) The transporter officer spawned in the floor (made the cutscene pretty hilarious. I thought I was talking to an empty room before I noticed where he really was).

2) The hole in the ship from the attack appeared before the explosion, so the klingons were running towards a gaping hole in the corridor. Bad strategy for them.

3) When the renown first appears it is a sovereign class, but when I catch up to it at Vega it magically has transformed into a typhoon. I want that power.

4) Beamed down to Vega and was immediately prompted by my away team that the mission was complete and to beam back up. I did, the story progressed and I went to admiral quinn's office, at which point I noticed that the mission tracker still wanted me to go to Vega. Only problem, I can't beam off ESD to go, so I'm effectively stuck in the game.
<signature under reconstruction>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Want cheap commodities? Yeah you do. Commodity Cheat Sheet (includes food and data samples)

Want to make the game better? Might I suggest this form
Post edited by valiant797 on

Comments

• catrick76catrick76 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    interesting I can also confirm Bugs 1 through 3 as problems as well. I have not gone as far as the Vega Mission yet but I have noted these 3 bugs personally.