test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Final Crystalline shard not being given.

michlomichlo Member Posts: 95 Arc User
Hail,

by my calculations, the 20 hour mark whereby I would have been eligible for another shard (the final one I need) would have been 14:00 PST. It is now 18:26 and I've just completed my fourth try. Still no shard.

Apparently I'm not the only one.

I've submitted a ticket.

Cheers.
Post edited by michlo on

Comments

• peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Erm... didn't it end already?
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Erm... didn't it end already?
    Yeah. It ended at 10 AM PST today.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • michlomichlo Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ugh, really? I thought it would be the end of the day. Drat. Odd that we can still do it at all then.

Thanks. :(
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yeah i feel ya. I almost didnt make it myself, my last char got their last shard last night, just made it in time.

being 13/14 and knowing it might be 6 months again before you can finish it... that just sucks =/
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
    edited October 2013
    Yeah i feel ya. I almost didnt make it myself, my last char got their last shard last night, just made it in time.

being 13/14 and knowing it might be 6 months again before you can finish it... that just sucks =/

Indeed it does and not in a good way.
  • bombadier2bombadier2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I know your pain man, this is the second time this has happened to me but now it's on 5 characters instead of one...
  • baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    michlo wrote: »
    Ugh, really? I thought it would be the end of the day. Drat. Odd that we can still do it at all then.

Thanks. :(

no it is not odd, the event is now called crystaline catastrophy again, during the event it was called crystaline apocalypse
    ...though they said the event would be set back to how it was before the event started, but it seems to continue in it's new form.
    Go pro or go home
  • captainstevetngcaptainstevetng Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Makes me a sad panda I just needed more more..
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    No disrespect meant to anyone but they gave us 26 days to do a 14-day event. That seems more then generous.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • fabinoudu73fabinoudu73 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    baudl wrote: »
    no it is not odd, the event is now called crystaline catastrophy again, during the event it was called crystaline apocalypse
    ...though they said the event would be set back to how it was before the event started, but it seems to continue in it's new form.

Duh, CE was called Crystalline Entity, not 'castastrophy' nor ever 'apocalypse'
  • crypt1c1crypt1c1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Duh, CE was called Crystalline Entity, not 'castastrophy' nor ever 'apocalypse'

The event was called Crystalline Cataclysm, the original mission was called Crystalline Catastrophe.
  • stofskstofsk Member Posts: 1,744 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Why did they change it? Crystalline Catastrophe sounds way better than Crystalline Cataclysm.
    edited October 2013
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    No disrespect meant to anyone but they gave us 26 days to do a 14-day event. That seems more then generous.

I wasn't and haven't complaining about the length of time. Though I only recently returned from a 2.5 year break, had to re-learn the game and even more recently got my main to 50. My question was about the actual end time as I had expected it to be the end of the 21st, not the morning.

So your input is irrelevant (said in my best liberated Borg voice). :P