test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Atheist United is Recruiting

android2400android2400 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
edited October 2013 in New Romulus
Hello everybody,

Atheist United is currently a four-person fleet and is searching for people who enjoy casual, friendly, and impartial, fleet environments. We are primarily a PVE fleet and we don't role play; however, role playing is welcomed.

Here are the statistics for Dilithium Mine, Embassy and Starbase:

Starbase: Tier 3

Engineer: Tier 3

Military: Tier 3

Science: Tier 3

Transwarp Conduit 3

Dilithium Mine: Tier 2

Trade: Tier 2

Development: Tier 2

Embassy: Tier 2

Diplomacy: Tier 2

Recruit: Tier 2

If you have any further questions, please contact @aoax10 and @android2400 or come to our team-speak server:

Address: atheistsunited.teamspeak3.com:4503

Password: l0g1c82
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey Cryptic/Perfect World, you want a successful game and be venerated for Star Trek Online? Then make the game with more fun, instead of making the game with more greed.
Post edited by android2400 on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2013
    We are now a four person fleet and more are welcomed!:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hey Cryptic/Perfect World, you want a successful game and be venerated for Star Trek Online? Then make the game with more fun, instead of making the game with more greed.
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Athiest?

Oh no you dont be telling me there are no such things as the elements

that would be like saying that duct tape wasnt like the force it has a light and dark side and binds the universe together. :D
  • Options
    aoax10aoax10 Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    No clue what you are talking about. Just a friendly fleet of people whom think alike and want to play the same game.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    fathergunbadfathergunbad Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Great idea for the fleet, if my guildies won't organize anything I'll look you guys up.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Great idea for the fleet, if my guildies won't organize anything I'll look you guys up.

I apologize for the late response fathergunbad, I was away for work and let us know if you want to join. My in-game information is in the above post and I hope to hear from you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]