test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug - Bridge Officers not spawning in Battlezone

authuriousauthurious Member Posts: 68 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
I beamed down to the battlezone and noticed I didn't have any bridge officers with me. I teamed up with another player who had his two boffs with him. The same player also invited a friend who had two boffs with him.

Not sure if this is important but I have 28 bridge officers. (Ground crew, exotic crew, space crew, different ship crew)

Too many for the game to chose from? :rolleyes:
Post edited by authurious on

Comments

• Options
    sirboulevardsirboulevard Member Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I was in his team, so I can confirm this happening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TRIBBLE Hydra! Hail Janeway!
  • Options
    ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 1,427 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same thing happened to my team. Not sure if it mattered, but two of us beamed in solo, and both of us had our boffs. Those we invited before entering the Battle Zone, received no boffs on transport in. However, we had one person who beamed in solo, and only received one boff
  • Options
    baelispissedoffbaelispissedoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    When I beamed in for the very first time I had 3 of my boffs (1 was a clone of another) with me.
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Spawned in with only 1 boff, used /killme to request reinforcements and the second one was a Security. How do I kick him out for a real boff?
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    jaguarman1234jaguarman1234 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Multiple characters for me, no BOffs whatsoever.
  • Options
    profhatprofhat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I beamed into the new battlezone with only one bridge officer, a science officer i have as team medic, the rest of the team are tac's, mayhaps it will only send one of each , a tac , an engineer, and a sci
  • Options
    palpha2clearancepalpha2clearance Member Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i beamed down with one science bridge officer, the other did not spawn or show on the display, tried to change officers could not.....i map transitioned without a away team screen poping up, i do not know if that is the problem. I triedentering the battle zone several times with different bridge officers selected, but it had no effect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    palpha2clearancepalpha2clearance Member Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This could be an easy fix just let us decide how many bridge officers we would like to bring...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited October 2013
    This is a known issue and is occurring because of how the Battlezone testing is set up for Tribble only. When it goes live, you will not be getting to it by speaking to any NPCs on your faction's hub, but via the Sphere. You'll also get an away team selection screen where you can choose which two BOFFs beam down with you.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    kingsporekingspore Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I was able to get bridge officers to come with me by starting an away mission where i could bring my bridge officers with me, I used the S.S. Azura mission, got to the point with bridge officers, and then I beamed out and dropped the mission and went to ESD to talk to the battlezone guy and two of the bridge officers came with me then.
  • Options
    orondisorondis Member Posts: 1,447 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    kingspore wrote: »
    I was able to get bridge officers to come with me by starting an away mission where i could bring my bridge officers with me, I used the S.S. Azura mission, got to the point with bridge officers, and then I beamed out and dropped the mission and went to ESD to talk to the battlezone guy and two of the bridge officers came with me then.

Yeah, did the same but with Skirmish. From that point on my Boffs would beam into battlezone without any issue.
    Previously Alendiak
    Daizen - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
    Selia - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse