test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Storming the Spire Crash

icegavelicegavel Member Posts: 991 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Upon attempting to load Storming the Spire (Elite), game crashed to desktop. Relogged, re-tried... another crash. Currently verifying all files, verification stuck on "Verifying 74407/94938: libcef.dll". It's been stuck there for a good ten minutes now.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    admiralbrenanadmiralbrenan Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I can verify this. I have tried to get in multiple times and crashed everytime.
  • Options
    vsilverwings1vsilverwings1 Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same for me too. You might want to change the title to include elite since normal is okay.
  • Options
    john98837john98837 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same here, tried loading multiple times since the last patch and just crashes to desktop. It was working fine prior to the last patch.
  • Options
    baelispissedoffbaelispissedoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'll be checking Normal once I've finished updating my characters on holodeck then. That'll at least let me enjoy/test it some more for the time being.

EDIT: Tried with normal and still crashed.
  • Options
    velhymstovelhymsto Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same for me too. You might want to change the title to include elite since normal is okay.

I haven't been able to get into either.
  • Options
    tradiktradik Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Just wanted to add my chip to the pile. As others said, same problem, same situation. The last time I was able to run an SSE was on the 17th, pre-patch. Since then, it keeps crashing on start.
  • Options
    ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 1,427 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Normal is not okay. Just crashed to desktop going into Spire Normal from ESD.

Edit: Okay a bit more amplification. Tried both Normal and Elite. And getting into it from Battlezone, ESD, Earth Orbit, and Sector space. In all cases, it crashes the game to desktop.
  • Options
    johnny1051johnny1051 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same as above, all other aspects of the game working fine. Battlezone works fine. But Spire Elite and normal crash to desktop with a d3d error. I believe that's a direct x issue...Tried switching graphics settings in options to 9, then 11, then auto, same issue no matter what.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]