Please leave all of your bugs, comments, concerns, and feedback here!Dyson Sphere Battlezone:
- A battlezone is a persistent ground combat zone where players battle enemy NPC?s for control of the map.
- Players can currently reach the zone by talking to Voth Defectors in Earth Space Dock or Qo'Nos.
- The battlezone is intended for level 50 players and can hold up to twenty players per instance.
- Each player can bring two bridge officers and can team with up to five players without losing them.
- Meaning a team of 5 players will total 15 including bridge officers
- The team UI will show your two bridge officers and your player teammates but no their bridge officers.
- Each capture point scales to the number of players that are around it, starting from 1 and capping at 5.
- The goal of the zone is to capture and maintain 18 out of 21 points on the map. This will trigger the final stage, where players must defeat at least one of the three boss fights to succeed. After this, the zone will go into a cooldown state before resetting the capture points to begin again.
- Players can earn dilithium for the daily missions and Voth Marks by participating in capturing points