Install Arc

Our Special Crystalline Entity Event is Live! [Now Ended]

12345679»

Comments

• usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hy3rfir3 wrote: »
    I vote to extend it! :D

I vote not to :rolleyes: , I want the new FE instead ;)
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • petrif666petrif666 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    supheris wrote: »
    So is anything going to be done with this?

I received only Dil and fleet marks from this event. NO Doff & NO marks package. I just queued the project after I had all 14 shards but it still did not give me the rewards promised on one of my toons but worked fine on my others??? WTH is going on here!?

Yeah, the same happened to me. With only one project to choose from it is strange that I got the wrong one with crappier rewards. Now there isn't enough time to complete again. :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • veritech05veritech05 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Add me to this list. I have the correct project slotted. I checked twice. Imagine my surprise when I only got fleet marks and a crystal pet. I really wanted the multi-mark package. That was the whole reason I fought that annoying Crystaline Entity 14 times!
  • sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I was extremely pissed off when lag prevented me from claiming my box of (40 or) 50 Marks - Mulitple choice. Lage mage the session extremely difficult; more difficult than Elite -- but i stilol pulled off 2nd place. Unfortunately i was too close when the Entity shattered and got blown up. I tried at first to collect my crate but the game doesn't allow you to pick up anything when you're 'dead'.

I tried to fly back but the combination of Lag, Rubberbanding and choppy glitches tossing me off-course ate up the 180-second countdown. At best i was roughly 2/3 of the way from the spawn point to where my Marks dropped when i was kicked from the instance.

Early this morning i had a truly damnable glitch playing on Elite. My crate of 60 Marks dropped, i got the HUD txt alrt for grabbing it, but saw no Big Blue Beacon. There was still a mob of Crystal Fragments to fight off. Being in combat i cannot interact/pick up anything so i dispatched the Fragments as fast as i could. But by the time they were destroyed i had maneuvered out of range and no longer had the prompt to collect my prize. I carefully searched the area, but got neither the HUD txt alrt back nor any Big Blue Beacon.

So now that's 100 or 110 Marks i'll never get.

Correction:

I just realised i was already doing Elite Only for maximum rewards. So it is more like 120 to 140 Marks i'll never get/have lost.
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • veritech05veritech05 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I would also like to add that it is strange that this is the only elite mission where you have to remember to grab the mark box. Why isn't it automatically given to you?
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    W00t! Turned in my 14 shards today and got the goods. :D
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,174 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    gfreeman98 wrote: »
    W00t! Turned in my 14 shards today and got the goods. :D

Congrats keep doing it till the close (21st) though cos you will still get a shard which hen you go the rep system it will give you extra marks of your choosing plus 2000 dil
  • gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    what time does this finish at tomorow? gmt time please if possibke
  • xdotsxxdotsx Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I got my 13th shard right now. I could get the 14th in about 24-25 hrs (work time in Europe).

Still possible for me to finish it?
  • georgedpgeorgedp Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    xdotsx wrote: »
    I got my 13th shard right now. I could get the 14th in about 24-25 hrs (work time in Europe).

Still possible for me to finish it?

I also just got my 13th...
    is there any word about extending the event time? I lose my pack for less than 2 hours! :(

Edit: (I think you have 2 extra hours before it finishes, you are ok)
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,174 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    gregkane wrote: »
    what time does this finish at tomorow? gmt time please if possibke

As we are still on BST it will finish at 6pm tomorrow
  • sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Nomad would Sterilize this and all other flaws from the game...

With all the lag, rubberbanding, glitchs from server overload and what-have-you players have been sufffering, disconnects etc, the event should be continued another 3 months even as other scheduled new content is implemented. Yesterday in 6hrs i could accomplish no more than getting 3 of my 6 Lv 50 through an event that should be no more than 15 minutes itself with a few minutes of prep time before and wrap-up after.

Hopefully all 6 will complete their 14 but i'm behind enough i can't be sure; i guess i'll have to find out the old fasioned way...
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Only character I've gotten the old CC Event reward on was the one I started but didn't finish during the last run. The other four worked just fine. Sounds like user error.
    dgbgfnkqi05e.png
  • demonwolf1975demonwolf1975 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    veritech05 wrote: »
    I would also like to add that it is strange that this is the only elite mission where you have to remember to grab the mark box. Why isn't it automatically given to you?

STF's are like that too you need to pick up the box before you get the O. marks
  • nyasayanyasaya Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Just got done with the last run through, im going to miss this event...until the next time! :P Thanks Cryptic team. :D
    LEmWhkGA.gif
  • raventomoeraventomoe Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    georgedp wrote: »
    I also just got my 13th...
    is there any word about extending the event time? I lose my pack for less than 2 hours! :(

Edit: (I think you have 2 extra hours before it finishes, you are ok)

I would like to ask that the event get extended as well. Between the Graphics Overload when it first started and the Graphics Cards Crash...I've only been able to get 10 of the needed 14. I would like that for all of us, maybe extend the event by fourteen days for those who also it seems may have got the old project slotted by some mistake? If not that, than how about till Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
    "The Multiverse, the ultimate frontier..."
    Thus begins...Lyrical Trek
  • codewarrior316codewarrior316 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'd like to be able to run 2 more... but I'm patient and can wait for the next re-run as long as I can cancel the Risa project I didn't really start to be able to run whatever is next.
This discussion has been closed.