test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Overall holding contribution does not match actual contribution

jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Is there some sort of latency between players earning Fleet Credits and having those credits show up in the Overall Holding Contribution display? Or is there something I don't understand about how ones apparent earnings stack up in for that statistic? Is it not 1-to-1?

I'm getting asked by fleet members for promotions, based on their apparent FC total being high enough to qualify, but there's no way for me to validate the claim without waiting a day or two for the numbers to synch.

I know they're not lying because I watched it happen with my own fleet alts. The FC total would say (for example), 202,141 FC, but the overall holding contribution would sit at 148K for about a day. It's a bit on the frustrating side, methinks.
boldly-watched.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    are your fleet members using a Fleet Credits Boost?

The 20% fleet credits bonus doesn't count for the leaderboard. For example if one of your fleet members is using the boost and contribute with 100 dilithium, he will earn 120 fleet credits, but the leaderboard will only display 100
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    are your fleet members using a Fleet Credits Boost?

The 20% fleet credits bonus doesn't count for the leaderboard. For example if one of your fleet members is using the boost and contribute with 100 dilithium, he will earn 120 fleet credits, but the leaderboard will only display 100

That is a good question, and I'll ask. I know I was with the various alts that had mismatches.
    boldly-watched.png