test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Supporters of Boot Camp

drkfrontiersdrkfrontiers Member Posts: 2,477 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PvP Boot Camp
Hey all,

Hope you are all doing well.

I guess you can say that Boot Camp has been somewhat quieter than usual, and I must say I am partly to blame there! Work has got the better of me.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that we hope you continue to support us.

This year has certainly had its challenges, but in the end we are a great community.

The future looks exciting to say the least, and next year even more so.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I just made a post about the First Spanish PVP Bootcamp been a success: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=881121

I really believe that the only chance that PVP have any to survive in this game is by ppl playing it. Is that why me and my fleet support any endeavour that works for PVP, from bootcamp, to tournaments, and so on.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I think it has more to do with the fact every new patch has broken PvP mechanics further without any balance pass.

Power creep and c-store consoles/lobi stuff has pretty much ensured that PvP has become a bunch of F-22s buzzing around shooting insta kill missiles (for the best analogy i can come up with off the top of my head)

There are ships now that can do 25k SUSTAINED dps (scimitar is a big culprit here)

With ship hulls in the 50-60k range... yeah

It just goes on and on and on
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Scimitars can even do 40k sustained DPS... but, that's PVE not PVP