test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What am I missing?

synchronicity75synchronicity75 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Reputation System
I have 70 neural processors remaining after getting my T5 omega space set, when I look at the processor description it says they can be turned in for dil through the store. My reputation store tab is not clickable. So is it restricted to paying players, if not any idea of what I might do? I'd hate to discard all 80 since it took a good while to get them.

Sorry if this is a dumb question.
Post edited by synchronicity75 on

Comments

• Options
    kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Go to your Omega Rep window there is a project in the list to turn them in for dil
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • Options
    paulymanpaulyman Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    the special projects area (third one down) on the omega rep tab. has the assignment where you turn 5 BNP in for 1k unrefined dil. also turn in 50 marks for 500 unrefined dil.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    paulyman wrote: »
    the special projects area (third one down) on the omega rep tab. has the assignment where you turn 5 BNP in for 1k unrefined dil. also turn in 50 marks for 500 unrefined dil.

Hmmm, the only project that is available is the 50 marks for 500 dil.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=184567972
  • Options
    shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hmmm, the only project that is available is the 50 marks for 500 dil.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=184567972

Odd question: Have you ever run any of the Elite STFs? I ask only because I didn't get the option to trade in BNPs for Dil until I'd run through an ESTF.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Odd question: Have you ever run any of the Elite STFs? I ask only because I didn't get the option to trade in BNPs for Dil until I'd run through an ESTF.

No, never ran the elite just the normal. I'll give it a go after the maintenance is finished and see what happens.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited October 2013
    No, never ran the elite just the normal. I'll give it a go after the maintenance is finished and see what happens.

Once you do complete any Elite STF, the option to convert these will open up :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited October 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Have been reluctant to tackle elite since reading the horror stories that others have posted. But I guess I can warn the others that it's my first elite right off the bat.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited October 2013
    Have been reluctant to tackle elite since reading the horror stories that others have posted. But I guess I can warn the others that it's my first elite right off the bat.

You'll do great! Check out some of the guides available on the STO Wiki :) Also, there are several in-game chat channels available that are used to group up for STFs. Also (just remembered!), we posted this guest blog about STFs: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=597671

Check it out, and there is even contact info for players who are willing to help! I run the ESTF queues pretty often too, so you never know, we may even be in the same team someday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    vixxenlolitavixxenlolita Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i have run the elite, i'm currently up to about 60 BNP. the project still isnt showing in my list. all that's there is the rep for dil one. is it any one elite STF or one of each of the STF's? as that's the only reason i can think of for it not being there other then im bugged. >.<
  • Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013

i recommend starting on Infected Conduit Elite then, as that is the easiest.

pretty much ask what needs to be done.

Unless other groups do it differently the standard is take out the first group, then go to the left, take out the cube, choose ONE generator and (i thend to turn my autofire off for this part and just use the spacebar for firing all weps) bring it down to 10%, whiel also checking the others to make sure they are doing good, then blow them all out roughly with in 3 seconds of each other and focus all fire on the transformer.

wipe up the nanite probes and spheres for that side, then repeat with the right transformer

alot of times people tend to take the gate out first after destroying both transformers and then the tactical cube.

i for one do pugging about 99% of the time and its nearly always sucessful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    You'll do great! Check out some of the guides available on the STO Wiki :) Also, there are several in-game chat channels available that are used to group up for STFs. Also (just remembered!), we posted this guest blog about STFs: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=597671

Check it out, and there is even contact info for players who are willing to help! I run the ESTF queues pretty often too, so you never know, we may even be in the same team someday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thank you, did my elite and it worked.
  • Options
    vixxenlolitavixxenlolita Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    well iv finished tir 5 in omega now and the BNP trade in job still has not unlocked. yes iv completed many elite stf's... so is there some other requirement im missing or should i go ahead and submit a request to a GM for help?
  • Options
    mystwraithmystwraith Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

i have 37 processors, and have run many elite stfs, to get them, and the option has not opened up for me yet.

is there something i am missing? This is a new character, just reached lvl 50 a few days ago. all my other characters are able to so far, but i have 2 more new characters aproaching lvl 50 will this happen to them as well?