test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My first foundry mission: Discovery on Delthor IV

sorrowaysorroway Member Posts: 14 Arc User
I would like to introduce you all to my first foundry mission: Discovery on Delthor IV. It has been online for a few months but it hasn't been played very often.

Title: Discovery on Delthor IV
Author: Sorroway
ID: ST-HE3LQFFI7
Faction: Federation
Level: 46+
Playtime: ? 60 minutes

A young Ferengi Explorer has been kidnapped by Orion slavers while she was travelling on a Federation starship. To prevent a diplomatic incident between the Federation and the Ferengi Alliance, you are sent to the Delthor System, the Ferengi?s last known location.
Once you arrive on Delthor IV, you discover there is far more going on than a simple kidnapping.

I tried to balance the amount of exploration, story and (ground/space) combat.
I also tried to give the various characters enough of a personality to keep the mission interesting.

I hope you enjoy my mission :)
Post edited by sorroway on

Comments

• Options
    zorbanezorbane Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey I have a thread for people to trade Foundry Reviews - http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=816401

Also catstar has a new Foundry thread where he does a video review of missions :O - http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=865191
    StarbaseUGC Discord Chat
    Foundry Mission Database
    Check out my Foundry missions:
    Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
    Untitled Series - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - Commander Rihan
  • Options
    admirisonadmirison Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Intriguing plot summary; I really enjoy missions that combine shoot-'em-up action with some mystery and diplomacy. I'll have to check this one out :)
    Author, "Facing the Past" and "Stepping Over the Line" (a duology), "Venus Unveiled", "Worlds of the Federation", and "Alliances and Alignments"
    Member, Shadowbroker
    Not linear
  • Options
    sorrowaysorroway Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    @Zorbane
    Thanks, I'll take a closer look to those threads when I've got the time :)

@Admirison
    Thank you for playing my mission, I saw your review a short while ago. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  • Options
    admirisonadmirison Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It was my pleasure. Nice work! I'll have to play the follow-up mission this weekend, if I have some time.
    Author, "Facing the Past" and "Stepping Over the Line" (a duology), "Venus Unveiled", "Worlds of the Federation", and "Alliances and Alignments"
    Member, Shadowbroker
    Not linear