test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Atheists United

aoax10aoax10 Member Posts: 271 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Earth Spacedock
A real quick intro....

We are currently a 2 person fleet. We are both looking for players whom want to join for casual, fun, relaxed play. We hope that whomever is joining is also committed in working on projects and getting them completed. Access to all bases is available after 1+ weeks worth of contributions. We do not role play.

Starbase: Level 3

Embassy: Level 2

Dilithium Mine: Level 2

The both of us have worked really hard the last 4 months to get this far. If you are interested in joining we have a TS server

atheistsunited.teamspeak3.com:4503

Pass: l0g1c82

Or you can contact @aoax10 or @android2400

We look forward to meeting you. Hope to see you in game!
Post edited by aoax10 on

Comments

• Options
    android2400android2400 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If you have any further questions, please feel free to join the above team-speak. We will be happy to answer any of your questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hey Cryptic/Perfect World, you want a successful game and be venerated for Star Trek Online? Then make the game with more fun, instead of making the game with more greed.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hello folks,

We are still present and how is everbody? I hope you are decent. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hey Cryptic/Perfect World, you want a successful game and be venerated for Star Trek Online? Then make the game with more fun, instead of making the game with more greed.
  • Options
    mcduffie369mcduffie369 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the tone of your fleet seems very serious for what is going on around you.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the tone of your fleet seems very serious for what is going on around you.

We are not serious, we are just protective for a very good reason and that reason is: There has already been one fleet that was malicious and raided the Fleet Bank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aoax10aoax10 Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It would seem you missed the "We are both looking for players whom want to join for casual, fun, relaxed play."

Perhaps if you could read what is presented instead of judging right off the bat, you would have seen it. We are looking for 'serious players', just not ones that want to take advantage of us as it has happened before.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hello everybody, how are you doing? I hope you are wonderful and that your weekend, is delightful and relieving. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    We are still here my friends and our fleet invitation, is still for the taking. The teamspeak 3 server, is still opened for any questions you may have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]