test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Jacob looks over the map in the harvengers war room.

Jacob: I want all our ships to meet at coordinates 87099-09 mark6.

Officer: aye sir.

Jacob: also when the covenant get here have them mix in with our ships. They have better shields and weapons but no reason to let the Romulans know that.

Jacob: lets get rolling people.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *Dorman and Bright are now in the Docks their conversation is a little livid..*

Bright: Your just now telling me that we are going to authorize the use of ...

Dorman: It was the reason why we have Ra Cailum class vessels now. They are better suited for the kind of role I have in mind, besides we have been training these guys for this possibility.. I know the ethics are not the best but it will limit casualties on our end and bring the conflict to an end a little faster.

Bright: How do we know that?

Dorman: We have the living AI system back on...

Bright: When?

Dorman: We moved it to the Citadel when Sovereign made his appearance along with Stane's involvement..

Bright: Sir that is too dangerous... How can we be sure it won't turn on us.

Dorman: It did not last time.. It was TRIBBLE the last time and M had caused the system to evolve to protect itself.

Now it is a different personality to a degree but it knows better now as do the Innovade terminals.

Bright: Look.. I don't like this how can we trust them?

Dorman: If they wanted to kill us they would have done it already. Besides they are scared. As am I.. Something just doesn't feel right anymore. Besides this war is going to last a long time..

Bright: I am tired of it sir..

Dorman: I know..

Bright: I barely get to see my family.. They understand but I am missing the important things..

Dorman: I know Bright.. I am starting to understand that now too. Only way I see either of us having time to see them is bringing this thing to an end. I know of only one way to do it.

Bright: You can't be serious..

Dorman: What good is there left in this galaxy gone mad.. I am tired of fighting.. But there is no end to it. There will come a time when we have to stop, when we have to atone for what we have done. Our indelible pasts. This is a way I can do that.

Adjeca and Devec are wanting to speak with the council.. I have been asked to come as well.. If we can get support within the factions then this unified galaxy may have a chance of not collapsing..

Bright: Don't get drunk on too much of the future or you will be trapped by it. I will do it

Dorman: Good Luck admiral..
    edited October 2013
    Jacob: report

Officer: sir the ship just dropped out of slipspace we are approaching the fleet now. The covenant have already arrived as well.

Jacob: good that helps out alot. Alright we will hold here for now tell everyone to get some rest cause tomorrow it will all go to hell.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *Elsewhere the Outposts along the Klingon Border are falling one by one. Beta Lankel is the final target as it provides the next step in the operation. The new Romulan ships are cleaning out the enemy fleets. *

*The Romulan Commander just smiles as the planet hangs there like a Jewel waiting to be taken.*

Desa'var: Sub Commander have the fleet post its target.. We proceed to the next phase of the plan.. The dirty mongrels are on the run.. Any movement on the Federation?

Sub Commander: Their forces are consolidating once they realize the next step in the campaign we will be hard pressed to make it to Earth. We should move on the Citadel as it makes for a easier target.

Desa'var: Easier yes. But that is deceptive.. Dorman is likely to have masked his forces in the region.. We move on Beta Lankel instead when we receive word the more of the vessels are moving. The UNSC is sitting on our territory and since their forces are a mess it is perfect..

Sub-Commander: As you command Admiral..

Desa'var: *As the Sub-Commander issues the orders given to him Desa'var contacts his benefactor the new leader of the Romulan People.*

Sir we have Beta Lankel in our sights and are proceeding as planned. It is now Dorman's move.

*On the viewer, the image of a middle-aged Romulan wearing a Military Uniform appears. It is Emperor Joral.*

Joral: Do not wait for the Federation! Destroy every Klingon installation in the system, before the KDF arrives.

Jolan Tru, Commander. Roma Forema!
    edited October 2013
    *Stane's Facility. Morrison is standing by Fisher's tank, watching as the synthesised proteins have bought the Ghola to the point where it can be birthed.*

Morrison: Get Stane.

Assistant: Yes, Doctor.

*The Assistant leaves and informs Stane.*

OOC: I'll let you handle Fisher's birthing.

How do you want to handle the second Ghola action?
    edited October 2013
    Jacob gets up and heads to the bridge.

Jacob: report.

Officer: sir all ships are in position and ready to go.

Jacob: very good. Let's get this all rolling.
    edited October 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Stane's Facility. Morrison is standing by Fisher's tank, watching as the synthesised proteins have bought the Ghola to the point where it can be birthed.*

Morrison: Get Stane.

Assistant: Yes, Doctor.

*The Assistant leaves and informs Stane.*

OOC: I'll let you handle Fisher's birthing.

How do you want to handle the second Ghola action?

*OOC: I would rather wait actually, if you want to play out the Ramez Ghola and Sam's father, I won't mind. *

*The moniters on the brainwaves are soon refusing to the action..*

Assistant: Doctor, something is going on... I don't quite know what it is but the electrical signals in the brain are not firing correctly..

Newtype Assistant: The subject does not want to comeback..

Lower caste assistant: This is sometimes a regular occurrence given the personality of the individual in the tank.. We should give it more time.. or perhaps a reason too.

*OOC: Plus we still have Northman and Vala *
    edited October 2013
    *On the viewer, the image of a middle-aged Romulan wearing a Military Uniform appears. It is Emperor Joral.*

Joral: Do not wait for the Federation! Destroy every Klingon installation in the system, before the KDF arrives.

Jolan Tru, Commander. Roma Forema!

Desa'var: Begin our attack.. I want every Klingon Dog put down.. No survivors.

*The Romulan invasion fleets begin their attack on Beta Lankel but the third fleet was in wait for them and begins putting up resistance. *

Klingon Commander: Where are the Federation Forces?

Klingon: I don't know but something is coming on the sensors at ...

*The Ra Cailum and several hundred vessels arrive catching the Romulan forces off guard..*

Bright: All ships focus on the larger Romulan vessels, fire the Thanix weapons.. Fire torpedoes in pattern Beta 3.. Launch the surprise second wave...

*Romulan fighters come in trying to crack the Federation defenses but fail as mechanized space mechs arrive in place of fighters surpassing the Republic fighters, with weapons strong enough to bypass shields on them.. and sporting armor with strange coating *

Pilot 1: Squadron Delta go into formation S and continue on we have a job to do.

Pilots: Aye sir..

*Desa'var: How did they get here so fast?

Romulan Science officer: I cannot determine that at this time... But whatever it is we did not suspect that to happen..

Desa'var: Press on show them our new teeth.
    edited October 2013
    Jacob: all ships full combat alert. All weapons charged lets get this underway.

Ooc: remember the covenant ships are as advanced as the federation. With a few things different.
    edited October 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Jacob: all ships full combat alert. All weapons charged lets get this underway.

Ooc: remember the covenant ships are as advanced as the federation. With a few things different.

*OOC: That leaves a lot up to interpretation given the unknown nature of recent events.. *

*Not far before the Romulan border the ships are ambushed by slipstream mines of CIS make, then thousands of vessels flood in and weapons discharging on selected targets mainly UNSC ships causing heavy damage before vanishing into space. *

*Another strike comes in on the Covenant as smaller asteroids are sent into them as weapons at warp.. *

Operations Officer: Sir I can't get a bead on how many there are but they were just waiting for us.

I have several more large signatures coming in at warp... more B class asteroids and resource satellites..!
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: the covenant has always been on pair with Milky Way powers. Unsc was the only one that wasn't. And them becoming a part with the CIS gives the unsc much needed balance. Besides the fact of there tech. I'm balancing the line now. And am going to keep it that way.
    edited October 2013
    Jacob calmly : launch all fighters. Give me weapons control.

He types in a few commands.

Jacob: authorization hushed casket.

The two harvengers class vessels hook up with battle group D. Letting loose there weapons on the debris utterly destroying it. The covenant ships begin firing on the enemy vessels. Maneuvering clear out of the incoming debris

Covenant assault carrier - irrelevant justice

Ship master thel'van: lauch the attack fighters and burn there mongrel hides.
    edited October 2013
    Jacob calmly : launch all fighters. Give me weapons control.

He types in a few commands.

Jacob: authorization hushed casket.

The two harvengers class vessels hook up with battle group D. Letting loose there weapons on the debris utterly destroying it. The covenant ships begin firing on the enemy vessels. Maneuvering clear out of the incoming debris

Covenant assault carrier - irrelevant justice

Ship master thel'van: lauch the attack fighters and burn there mongrel hides.

*More signatures arrive colliding with the vessels causing heavy damage... but the enemy vessels are on the move and keep moving..*
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: That leaves a lot up to interpretation given the unknown nature of recent events.. *

*Not far before the Romulan border the ships are ambushed by slipstream mines of CIS make, then thousands of vessels flood in and weapons discharging on selected targets mainly UNSC ships causing heavy damage before vanishing into space. *

*Another strike comes in on the Covenant as smaller asteroids are sent into them as weapons at warp.. *

Operations Officer: Sir I can't get a bead on how many there are but they were just waiting for us.

I have several more large signatures coming in at warp... more B class asteroids and resource satellites..!

OOC: It's slipspace, not slipstream. Just clearing that up for Logan.

*The Romulan and C.I.S. vessels soon see 12 Republic contacts on sensors. The ships are Republic Medical Vessels of the 4th Republic Medical Wing.*

Republic Captain: This is Captain Tukara of the 4th Republic Medical Wing to Romulan and Confederate Vessels. We are here to render medical assistance under Article 4 of Interstellar Law. Repeat; we are non-combatant.
    edited October 2013
    *R.S.S. Republic. The Republic arrives at the secured Republic-Federation Facility, per Weynal's instructions.*
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: I would rather wait actually, if you want to play out the Ramez Ghola and Sam's father, I won't mind. *

*The moniters on the brainwaves are soon refusing to the action..*

Assistant: Doctor, something is going on... I don't quite know what it is but the electrical signals in the brain are not firing correctly..

Newtype Assistant: The subject does not want to comeback..

Lower caste assistant: This is sometimes a regular occurrence given the personality of the individual in the tank.. We should give it more time.. or perhaps a reason too.

*OOC: Plus we still have Northman and Vala *

OOC: I want to fade Vala out of the story. At least until after the time skip.
    edited October 2013

*The Romulan and C.I.S. vessels soon see 12 Republic contacts on sensors. The ships are Republic Medical Vessels of the 4th Republic Medical Wing.*

Republic Captain: This is Captain Tukara of the 4th Republic Medical Wing to Romulan and Confederate Vessels. We are here to render medical assistance under Article 4 of Interstellar Law. Repeat; we are non-combatant.

I know unsc ships are the only ones who use slip space.
    edited October 2013

Jacob: captain while I appreciate the assistance they aren't going to care if your a cargo vessel full of Romulan ale. They will attack. Please move out of the combat area. I can't engage them and protect your ships at the same time. But I will send battle group C to make sure the don't attack you.

Officer: sir admiral Yuri for you.

Jacob: noes not the time.

Yuri: I'm sending you the 10th fleet Jacob

Jacob: I'll take them. Send them into Romulan space. Don't have then leave slipspace till they tech this spot.
    edited October 2013
    Reach- CIS Council Chamber

Ship Master- Vadame: If we want to deal with these Romulans i suggest we deal with them with all available force and neutralize this threat once and for all.

Rep Goluin: we still dont know why they attacked us in the first place. For now i think we should maintaine the border as we are now until we foind a motive.

Fleet Admiral Yuri: by that time it may be to late

Rep: hutyor: admiral give us a few days before you launch the all out attack.

Yuri: ( frustrated) alright fine ill inform jacob to fall back to rally point delta and will dispatch harpers prowler into the area now that its fixed.
    edited October 2013
    *R.S.S. Republic. The Republic arrives at the secured Republic-Federation Facility, per Weynal's instructions.*

Operator: RSS Republic we are picking you up on scanners, transfering you to Docking bay 3

Dr. Holtz and party are waiting.. As well as security personnel.
    edited October 2013
    OOC: I want to fade Vala out of the story. At least until after the time skip.

*OOC: Just saying giving you a thing to manipulate to your end.. *
    edited October 2013
    Operator: RSS Republic we are picking you up on scanners, transfering you to Docking bay 3

Dr. Holtz and party are waiting.. As well as security personnel.

Firefly: welcome everyone. If you will follow me I'll take you to the mad I mean good doctor.
    edited October 2013
    Firefly: i must say its nice how much company we've had lately. It's giving me stuff to do Grant it I can't really get bored but I enjoy people coming here. It allows me to keep an eye on you all and your ships operations.
    edited October 2013
    Jacob: captain while I appreciate the assistance they aren't going to care if your a cargo vessel full of Romulan ale. They will attack. Please move out of the combat area. I can't engage them and protect your ships at the same time. But I will send battle group C to make sure the don't attack you.

Officer: sir admiral Yuri for you.

Jacob: noes not the time.

Yuri: I'm sending you the 10th fleet Jacob

Jacob: I'll take them. Send them into Romulan space. Don't have then leave slipspace till they tech this spot.

*Another attack shows something that is pretty dire.. a single round weaponized torpedo hits the Covenant shield and begins eliminating the vessel in a massive fireball reminiscent of nuclear weapons. The blast radius destroys two more vessels are engulfed and 4 others are wrecked and irradiated... *

*Romulan Admiral Fushan sits in his command chair..*

Fushan: Fire another at them... make it a point that we mean business. If they don't continue our assaults.. We will push further and give them an example.

Romulan: Sir...

Fushan: I sense doubt and hesitation in your voice

Romulan: I.. I don't

Fushan: *Slapping him across the face.* Do it. These fools will know our vengeance and wrath..! Do it or you will be shot.

Romulan: *scampering back into his seat.* Aye commander.

*Another is launched and its affects are on display.*

Sub Commander: Admiral.. They are falling back at least to a certain point.

Fushan: Very well. Have our attack groups form up and our reserves come back we will move in on them.. Is there a planet nearby?

Sub Commander: Yes. Delta Constantina its outposts are lightly packed serviceable for a rally point.

Fushan: Good.. Come in from behind them have our weapon used on this planet.

Sub Commander: You do know what that will do to it..

Fushan: I do, and I do not care much for those dogs. I call it vengeance..

* Klingon Theater.*

Desa'var: What in the hell are they deploying countering our fighters?

Sub-Commander: It seems they have deployed some kind of mech outfitted for space warfare. It is much more nimble than the Republic's fighters and much more deadly..

Desa'var: Are we close enough to the planet?

Sub Commander: Yes but I don't know if the weapon will be intercepted.

Desa'var: Fire it at the planet and prime the other for the largest concentration of ships.

Sub Commander: It will be done.

*The weapon fires it barely misses the ships and mechs and strikes the planet.. The planet's atmosphere begins to decay and the surface engulfs in flames another capital ship fires one of theirs and another the planet surface is no longer habitable and is now nothing but beaded glass. *

*Ra Cailum Bridge*

Bright: My god.. What did they just do?

Crewman: What about those civilians...

T'Vas: They have deployed some sort of weapon that seems some sort of nuclear device but the only thing that makes it debatable is how few they used to eradicate all life on the planet.

Bright: *slams his fist on the chairs arm * Report this incident.. the council needs to know. As does Dorman...

T'Vas: Submitting the report..

Bright: Alright.. Have the MS teams counter the fighters and escorts and keep a look out for more of those torpedo devices. If possible capture one. Work with the Klingon General I want those Romulans driven back.

*The battle outside is going in their favor but the cost of Beta Lankel's population and eco system has earned bitterness. The second device is fired at the Ra Cailum and its defense group...*

Desa'var: Lets see Bright survive this one.

*MS teams detect the object *

Pilot 2: Sir another one has been fired at the defense fleet.. I am going to try and head it off and see if I can disable it..
    edited October 2013
    Jacob: get me fleet admiral Yuri on the comm in the war room.

Jacob walks into the war room looking tired with a cut on his forehead.

Jacob: Yuri tell me what the hell is going on. If I'm going to be out here I want to know what is going on. Hell I'd be real happy to know why we are at war with these people.

Yuri: Jacob please calm down. I...I know there is a lot I haven't told you. You need to trust me now Jacob. I'll explain when all this is over.

Jacob stands there as the comm fades. Smashing his fist into the nearby terminal. He walks out in anger as he heads to the hanger bay putting on his latest armor and leaving the ship he flies through space for awhile trying to clear his head. He suddenly feels startled and as if he is being watched. He guickly turns around but nothing is there.

Ooc: no he isn't going crazy I'm going to do something like bad wolf did to capt jack to Jacob cause it's going to play a part in something I will be working on a long time from now.
    edited October 2013
    *The Pilot is tapping his consoles buttons to match speed of the object. The onboard AI whizzes*

AI: The object is live to counter what your attempting..

Pilot 2: Yes I am aware of that now.. *Looks at a fading picture on his Console* I want you to hack it and allow me to grab it and bring it to a full stop.. We don't have a lot of time.

AI: I will do so.. What if I fail?

Pilot 2: *Uncovering the self destruct buttons and putting them back in* I will be the only one that dies in the blast. *

*Several Romulan fighters Scorpion X's are in bound enough for him to worry about..*

Pilot 2: TRIBBLE..

Pilot 1: We got you covered..

*Three units come on the screen and start driving them back with their rifles, blue beams firing out and striking several ships. *

Pilot 1: We got you Jack get that thing taken care of.

Jack: On it boss.

*The AI steadily at work trying to diffuse the weapon's function to tampering..*

*Jack looks at the screen... distance to Ra Cailum 9000 km and closing.. *
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: Nah man that is cool. I will go over that new weapon soon and yes it is based on something. Along with the new mechs.*
    edited October 2013
    OOC: What plans do you have with Kela, exactly?

Also, are you actually going to tell us the new Vanguard member's name?

*Romulus, Romulus City. Joral paces in his throne room when an Admiral walks in.*

Admiral: Jolan Tru, Emperor!

Joral: What is the status?

Admiral: Desa'var's forces have engaged the Federation Fleet at Beta Lankel. The forces they have encountered appear to be new forms of weaponry. They have also fielded a new warship, which we have designated Charon.

Joral: And the Republic?

Admiral: They sent a medical wing to the C.I.S. Border.

Joral: Have both sides observed the new Fusion Warheads in action?

Admiral: Yes, Emperor.

Joral: Good. Have we taken Narendra?

Admiral: And the surrounding systems.

Joral: Have Desa'var pull back to Narendra and fortify there. Transmit the terms for an armistice to the Federation.

Admiral: As you command.

Joral: I will send a transmission the Coalition as soon as the cease fire has been accepted.

Roma Forema!

Admiral: Roma Forema!

*The Admiral leaves and sends the orders, as well as the cease fire.*
    edited October 2013
    OOC: What plans do you have with Kela, exactly?

Also, are you actually going to tell us the new Vanguard member's name?

*Romulus, Romulus City. Joral paces in his throne room when an Admiral walks in.*

Admiral: Jolan Tru, Emperor!

Joral: What is the status?

Admiral: Desa'var's forces have engaged the Federation Fleet at Beta Lankel. The forces they have encountered appear to be new forms of weaponry. They have also fielded a new warship, which we have designated Charon.

Joral: And the Republic?

Admiral: They sent a medical wing to the C.I.S. Border.

Joral: Have both sides observed the new Fusion Warheads in action?

Admiral: Yes, Emperor.

Joral: Good. Have we taken Narendra?

Admiral: And the surrounding systems.

Joral: Have Desa'var pull back to Narendra and fortify there. Transmit the terms for an armistice to the Federation.

Admiral: As you command.

Joral: I will send a transmission the Coalition as soon as the cease fire has been accepted.

Roma Forema!

Admiral: Roma Forema!

*The Admiral leaves and sends the orders, as well as the cease fire.*

*OOC: I was thinking of another hitman or tag team member with Gyunei..*

*The AI chimes back on to Jack...*

AI: I have disengaged the trap doors and you can now take it down..

Jack: Alright Gene take it in..

*The warhead is soon grabbed by the MS and is now matching the speed and soon comes to a stop... 1000 km from the battle group.. *

Jack: Whew... Page Admiral Bright that I have captured one of the warheads.

*Ra Cailum bridge*

Dew: Sir the Romulan forces are pulling back to Narendra, we have saved the day..

Bright: For now Lieutenant..

Get me Markon on the comm if possible.
    edited October 2013
    *Kela is on the citadel, wearing a hologram disguise.. A man comes up to her and she tries to hit him but he grabs the attack.*

Gyunei: You should really relax Kela... Good to see your up and around now.

Kela: Gyunei.. I see they brought you back too.

Gyunei: Of course they did.. I guess I am your assistance in this part..

*They watch a certain apartment with Sam and Matt inside, Kela and Gyunei are sitting in the cafe across the street.. *