Options

I understand now why pvp is dead.

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    deokkent wrote: »
    Sorry, I thought you implied it here: "Players from both factions bring cheese and gank each other all the time in Kerrat." I guess it's my bad for misinterpreting.

Generalizing never works man.

Evidently not. My mistake for seeing the ganking issue as a nonissue.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It's hard to believe you didn't pm each other "hey let's go to kerrat, I'm thursty for some feddie QQ" before you get to kerrat. Just because you're not the typical 3sci/2 tacs doesn't mean you're not a premade.
    Can't happen. We live there. ^^ I log out from there I log in there. Occasional transwarp to Qonos to put some reps going or Drozana for batteries. Also, while waiting for PvP and STF/CE pops. I see lots of players hang out on ESD or Qonos. There is absolutely nothing u can do there.
    Just because you're not the typical 3sci/2 tacs doesn't mean you're not a premade.
    Believe me, u don't want our 3 sci 2 tacs "premade" (or any 3 sci 2 tac combo HOBO) in Ker'rat. It is boring for us, and its a classic pugstomp.
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Also, while waiting for PvP and STF/CE pops. I see lots of players hang out on ESD or Qonos. There is absolutely nothing u can do there.

I mentioned that in another recent thread where somebody complained about folks warping out of Ker'rat...

...it's one of the reasons that even while grinding on a toon that I'll spend so much time in Ker'rat. I'd rather dork around in there while waiting on a pop than possibly sit around in the middle of nowhere with my thumb up my...
  • Options
    scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I mentioned that in another recent thread where somebody complained about folks warping out of Ker'rat...

...it's one of the reasons that even while grinding on a toon that I'll spend so much time in Ker'rat. I'd rather dork around in there while waiting on a pop than possibly sit around in the middle of nowhere with my thumb up my...

That's why some of us learn to do Exchange PvP while waiting on pops :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    scurry5 wrote: »
    That's why some of us learn to do Exchange PvP while waiting on pops :rolleyes:

There's always somebody dropping a Party Amp - which always leaves me wanting to punch the person that did in the face (irl, btw, not the toon - yes, I despise the Party Amp that much).

Funny thing is, I'm one of those guys complained about in OPvP - because sometimes I'll be having so much fun in Ker'rat, that I'll just pass on the queue pop. ;)
  • Options
    ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    But you are usually on teamspeak no? Don't you coordinate attacks there? No cross heals or anything like that? I'm surprised you never leave Kerrat lol, no wonder you're so good haha.
    I hop on ISC teamspeak from time to time, but not for target calls more because of social aspect. Those guys are hilariously fun. And yes, I cross heal Jonie with HE1. :)
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • Options
    captainednacaptainedna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There's always somebody dropping a Party Amp - which always leaves me wanting to punch the person that did in the face (irl, btw, not the toon - yes, I despise the Party Amp that much).

Funny thing is, I'm one of those guys complained about in OPvP - because sometimes I'll be having so much fun in Ker'rat, that I'll just pass on the queue pop. ;)

lol party amps made pvp dead for you :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    lol party amps made pvp dead for you :D

Party Amps make me go to Ker'rat and do mean things to people. ;)
  • Options
    bpharmabpharma Member Posts: 2,022
    edited October 2013
    Hopefully they will make a space version of the party amp, imagine all the Borg in Kerrat doing some kind of organised robotised dance?

It is through repetition that we learn our weakness.
    A master with a stone is better than a novice with a sword.

Has damage got out of control?
    This is the last thing I will post.
  • Options
    scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    bpharma wrote: »
    Hopefully they will make a space version of the party amp, imagine all the Borg in Kerrat doing some kind of organised robotised dance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flSB0UeKYUs ?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    bpharma wrote: »

Dewan Lockbox

New Doff!

Entertainer (Space): Causes your Gravity Well/Tyken's Rift/Singularity Jump to enact the Space Party Amp on all targets caught within the radius of the ability.
  • Options
    khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    New Lockbox Weapon!

Dubstep Antiproton weapons - 2.5% chance of causing all targets within 5km to dance.

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!
  • Options
    tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I am confused...

my super undergeared sci-bop just got called OP by my own teammate... who was running around in a recluse...

What I dont get is that its using full on sci powers and not cannons or anything. GW3, TR2, TBR 2, TB1, HY2 transphasic torps...

Explain?
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I am confused...

my super undergeared sci-bop just got called OP by my own teammate... who was running around in a recluse...

What I dont get is that its using full on sci powers and not cannons or anything. GW3, TR2, TBR 2, TB1, HY2 transphasic torps...

Explain?

BoPs are OP even if they were to get completely outclassed by every other ship in the game.

...Or at least that seems to be the mindset of some folks. BoP = OP, even if that isn't the case at all.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    mimey2 wrote: »
    BoPs are OP even if they were to get completely outclassed by every other ship in the game.

...Or at least that seems to be the mindset of some folks. BoP = OP, even if that isn't the case at all.

*renames ship to IKS OPBoP*

jk
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    mcduffie369mcduffie369 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *renames ship to IKS OPBoP*

jk

You can't spell bop with out op I guess o.o