test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ch'Tang-engineer, need advice

poliuretanpoliuretan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Klingon Discussion
Hi guys i recently bought Ch'Tang raider i realy like the looks but i have engineer char. So please feel free to share any info about skills , gear and all other things about birds of pray.
Unfortunately i don't have time to level another kdf tactical toon (already have FED tactical and romy sci). I am open for criticism of any kind :P. I know that i can't make a lot with engi captain on Ch'Tang.
Thanks all in advance
Post edited by poliuretan on

Comments

• Options
    doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Well, now you have a cool subspace teleporter. i believe that's what comes in that box.

The "ship" is TRIBBLE regardless what class you are, though. Aside from being really ugly, it does not even function as a skin for a ship. Just keep doffing. You'll get to slap your Subspace teleporter in a real ship later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    psychickittypsychickitty Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    yeah that ship is a lot of fun....though it is true you cant use its look on later ships....which is highly disappointing.

I have that ship myself...and I would have loved to have been able to use its looks combined with the 4 wing ship on my upper ships.....

But go figure if cryptic didn't allow such a thing.

goes with their throw away the ship policy in this game.

its sad really...they could actually make a lot more people happy by letting some of the ship look stuff be usable later in the game....but for some reason they seam not only resistant but just plain silly with their made up reasons.

Reminds me of back when I was told by them that the reason players where not allowed to choose a map when creating a pvp match in one of their other games...was because it wasn't fair.

Power without Perception is Spiritually useless and therefore of no true value.

=^_^=

• Options
    poliuretanpoliuretan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for input guys , i will try to play with settings now i have good idea. ;)