test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Has there ever been the thought of a Devidian Halloween event?

ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
As the title says. Have the devs ever though of doing an actual Halloween event? Perhaps they could introduce one themed to Devidians. I haven't really come up with an idea on what the event would involve. Just wanted to put it out there though.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
Post edited by ashkrik23 on

Comments

• oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    As the title says. Have the devs ever though of doing an actual Halloween event? Perhaps they could introduce one themed to Devidians. I haven't really come up with an idea on what the event would involve. Just wanted to put it out there though.

Devidians, zombies and salt vampires... Oh my.

Or is it "Ohhh myyyy".
  • senatorvreenaksenatorvreenak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Well the creepiest of the devidian missions was actually released around Halloween, so there kind of already has been. :cool:
  • macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited September 2013
    Well the creepiest of the devidian missions was actually released around Halloween, so there kind of already has been. :cool:

"Bonnie kin ... bonnue kin ... now you are going to die"

Nice episode.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • angelphoenix12angelphoenix12 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    macronius wrote: »
    "Bonnie kin ... bonnue kin ... now you are going to die"

Nice episode.

all dressed in red :D
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    "Bonnie-kin, bonnie-kin, dressed in red, soon you'll all be dead"

Probably the creepiest mission in the game.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • matixzonmatixzon Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    That actually sounds like a great idea, Just a mash-up of sci-fi-ghosts, zombies and vampires
    @mawexzon

I like cats :cool:.

UGC Campaign: The Coldblooded Scrolls
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    well, you are kinda fighting a ghost in that story actually. It's a hologram that disappears and reappears at will.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • nagrom7nagrom7 Member Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So long as this is the background music :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harden up Princess
    Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
    www.ausmonauts.com
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    well, you are kinda fighting a ghost in that story actually. It's a hologram that disappears and reappears at will.

Ghen appearing and disappearing is easy to take, I have to agree that the song is the creepy part. Let's just hope they never 'remaster' the episode and have someone sing that in voiceover...

Singing homocidal computer program, it makes me think of 2001: A Space Odyssey, y'know?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • magnumstarmagnumstar Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    An all out Fek'Ihr and Devidian invasion in all sectors of space with red alerts to combat them in space as well as on the ground.