test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant collect mission rewards "You have too many passengers"

realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
So what do I do with my extrq passengers, have several colonists, sell em on the exchange?

Or I could trade away "underperforming duty officers" but I have no clue how to tell which ones are underperforming.

Wish I could beam some of em to my shuttle...
Post edited by realisticalty on

Comments

• similonsimilon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You can just dismiss them.

I would advice sending them to labour camps and whatnot, but that's KDf only, and I don't know what you are.
    So what do I do with my extrq passengers, have several colonists, sell em on the exchange?

Or I could trade away "underperforming duty officers" but I have no clue how to tell which ones are underperforming.

The "underperforming officers" bit is a joke. It's a polite way of saying "get rid for some dilithium/EC"
    Colonists can be used in DOFF missions in places like Rolor Nebula, Afehirr Nebula and such and also in Colonisation DOFF missions. You can just dismiss them but this is a little wasteful. As said above, if you are Klingon, send them for execution.
    Colonists and other civilian officers can be used in Fleet Projects that need civilian officers too.
    "...we are far more united and have far more in common with each other than the things that divide us.”
    Jo Cox 22.6.1974 - 16.6.2016

• tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited September 2013

You can resettle them with another mission, you can use them as common boffs for fleet holdings, you can dismiss them.
  • roxbadroxbad Member Posts: 695
    edited September 2013

Look at your "Assignment Chains" for "Colonization" assignments.

Go to the Exploration Zones (like B'Tran) and there will be Colonization assignments that show up on the Current Map which permanently remove colonists from your roster.
  • tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Personally, I use all of mine in fleet holdings..... many dilithium mine projects need common ones.
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Additionally, both sides can use them in the "Labor for (Gamma Quadrant Ally; Karemman and Paradan for Fed, Dosi and Wadi for KDF) Colonization", usually found in the ZA/BU/AT blocks and associated star clusters.

KDF players, as well, can sell Colonists to Orion Slavers.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Am Fed Aligned Rom, still leveling first character (39 atm) checking exploration chains, not sure what maps I can resume those chains at...

Not yet fleet aligned, gotta do that...guess I'll have a look see at the recruitment forums, but more likely will check taglines in forums...
  • realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Aha! Turns out I already had the Relocate to Federation Space mission in the works which took care of 5 of 'em....had read about that in wiki but couldn't find it, didn't think about checking the missions in progress...duh...
  • frostovskifrostovski Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    See Assignment chain: Colonization - Star Trek Online Wiki and Assignment: Support Colonization Efforts - Star Trek Online Wiki. A lot of those doffs are really useful. Most of my builds have at least one Breen BFI doff, and you're doing an AtB build, those ex-Borg Caitians can save you a lot of EC.