test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for fleet

chaosnexus#5539 chaosnexus Member Posts: 92 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Earth Spacedock
So I decided to re-word my original posting to this post.

As far as my toons go, I have 9 characters, 1 for each class and faction. Been playing for about a year and have pretty much all the gear, ships, etc. that I want for a couple of them.

What I am looking for is a casual minded, decent sized fleet that is not T5 (although it would be nice), since I would prefer to take part in the actual portion of the game involving building a base, mine, embassy, etc. However, after experiencing some bad things with a couple of fleets, one I recently left because I was being blamed for TRIBBLE other players were doing, here is what I REALLY am looking for in addition to previously stated:

1) Accepts everyone in the fleet and treated all members equally.
2) Does do in-fleet STF's and DOES NOT leave fleet members hanging when they are forming STF runs. This was the biggest issue I had with my previous fleet. Got the "hey [insert players name], want to join us for stfs?. Nevermind, we have enough players hehe..." treatment.
3) Absolutely NO DRAMA!
4) Most importantly players take responsibility for their own actions.
Post edited by chaosnexus#5539 on

Comments

• khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Our Fed base is T5, but our holdings are a bit all over the place. And if you're KDF, there's a lot of potential to grow over there. And while we do hold events from time to time, its so that everyone can have fun. You're strongly encouraged to attend but its not compulsory.

What time zone do you operate on? Because while we have a sizable force outside of our normal ops hours, the Ausmonauts is an Oceanic fleet that otherwise satisfies all your requirements. :D

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!
  • ryanwire954ryanwire954 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi,

You might like Echelon Division.We are a international fleet, that is community based.Currently we are Tier IV.We do several fleet events every week including pve,pvp and stf , i can tell you that we always could use a good player that is willing to be a part of our fleet.

Have a look and see if its something for you.
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=839691
    http://echelon-division.webs.com/

Echelon Division
    Fleet Founder
    Asara@Ryanwire
  • rpuma83rpuma83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    We are a young but growing fleet with 60 members so far. Only 9 Vice Admirals so far so room at the top! We are casual and friendly. We have no drama and want to keep it that we. No requirements. We are just looking to make friends, have fun and team up for content and runs. Our fleet level is 4 and we are daily building our holdings. We have a vent chat server. If you are interested you can reply here with you character and handle or message / mail jackson@rpuma83 in game.
  • macnut87macnut87 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Icarus Factor is a friendly fleet with tier 3 starbase putting along to tier 4.
    our fleet leader is dazzajay creator of the Star Trek Online android app
    fleet website can be found here: http://www.potholestudios.com/sto
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Starfleet Operations Command, may be the fleet you might want to enquire on. We are not a huge fleet by any means but a active one. We do enjoy grouping up for content but most of the guys just usually solo most things. We are always willing to help. We also reward members for donating to projects.. such rewards as lock box ships.

We are a very family orientated fleet, we really go the extra yard in trying to get to know our members and building bonds with them and making them part of the family.

Our starbase/embassy and dil mine are very far in progress for the size of the fleet we have. We are wrapping up tier 4 on all accounts for our starbase (shipyard/eng are done), we are maxed out on embassy on all accounts, and just about to wrap up dil mine completely.

So if you would like to sit down chat abit, get to know myself and ask a few questions, you can reach me at @xXLocutusXx, cheers, good luck.

Locutus
    borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
    R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited September 2013
    Hey there!!!

If your still looking for a decent size fleet, it be an honor if you consider United Earth Federation (Tier 3 - working towards T4)... UEF is the Federation Division for Borg Defiants... A decent size group of fleet and members... IF your looking for more info, feel free to check out our website, you'll find all the info there and the links to our Facebook page and Twitter...

"Live Long and Prosper"

Fleet Admiral
    Jrobledo
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 497 Media Corps
    edited September 2013
    I'm gonna try and keep this short and not bore you! :p If you like you can check out our site here (Starfleet Task Force 1) and if you have any questions you can get in contact with me at Winters@winters83. Bottom line, we are friendly, helpful, mature and casual fleet. You are more than welcome to join and try it out, if you don't like it you can always leave with no hard feelings but i think that you would like it!

Starfleet Task Force 1

Regards
    Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast