What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cure Found Elite is BROKEN - leaver penalty! *Resolved!*

13»

Comments

• wilsonfrontierwilsonfrontier Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Oops on the forum.

But if you would actually read my post, I'm not lamenting a noob team. I'm lamenting joining a game that is already over and lost before I join it. It's obviously some glitch that needs fixing.

It's one thing to play and lose because your team sucks; quite another to join and have it already be over AND be trapped inside w/no leave option.
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Oops on the forum.

But if you would actually read my post, I'm not lamenting a noob team. I'm lamenting joining a game that is already over and lost before I join it. It's obviously some glitch that needs fixing.

It's one thing to play and lose because your team sucks; quite another to join and have it already be over AND be trapped inside w/no leave option.

No we read it and got it.... in the public ques it happens where really bad players get in the match... and someone gets frustrated and leaves... then you get put in after. The public ques work that way... if someone leaves early the que fills the slot. Cure is the most frustrating STF if you have 1-2 morons on the team so people tend to abandon it more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Title speaks for itself, see attached screenshot of leaver penalty despite clearing out everything in the failed instance I was forced into, instead of a fresh one.

I am not pleased with this. I expect it fixed.

One toon is now down for an hour for doing absolutely nothing wrong. I was screwed the moment I arrived.

http://i.imgur.com/rhrsoHU.jpg
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • forbusmforbusm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I've been playing this game since beta, even paid for the liberated borg lifetime account. Here we are all these years later and it is still zoning me into an already failed STF with no way out but to take a penalty. That one of these is not fixed by now im not suprised but to still have both. No wonder you all had to go F2P, 'nough said.
  • metaphorgrandemetaphorgrande Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just got put into The Cure Elite Space and it was already failed. I helped finish the rest of the ships off and nothing. There was no cue to leave. Now I have a 1 hour leaver penalty from a mission I was put inot that was failed. How does that work? I did not fail and am being punished for the game itself putting me in this position. Can't they fix this?
  • shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just got put into The Cure Elite Space and it was already failed. I helped finish the rest of the ships off and nothing. There was no cue to leave. Now I have a 1 hour leaver penalty from a mission I was put inot that was failed. How does that work? I did not fail and am being punished for the game itself putting me in this position. Can't they fix this?

I got stuck in a couple of these last week, myself.

This is known bug that the dev team is aware of and have been investigating. No word yet as to when a fix is coming but they are working on it. It isn't -just- Cure Space Elite that is having the issue, any of the queued missions with a fail state seems vulnerable, but it's the one that seems to get it most often.
    edited September 2013
    So just for good measure we do it again, right?

Thats twice in a couple hours, cryptic.

http://i.imgur.com/nRBY53t.jpg
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    edited September 2013
    I've never had this problem before this last week or two. Never. So there is something way wrong.
  • gelttoadgelttoad Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So freaking tired of this. PW FIX THE PENALTY BUG. Three times today alone, bad team, faild and penalized for leaving a FAILED MISSION!!!!

Get your act together PW.
    edited September 2013
    Guess what?

Yep. For the love of god get this in on the hotfix on monday. This is 3 game hours ive lost in the last 2 days. Only due to having several alts can I even do anything worthwhile to advance stuff now.

Ugh.
    Gold.jpg
  • oneandonlyrecceoneandonlyrecce Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    No we read it and got it.... in the public ques it happens where really bad players get in the match... and someone gets frustrated and leaves... then you get put in after. The public ques work that way... if someone leaves early the que fills the slot. Cure is the most frustrating STF if you have 1-2 morons on the team so people tend to abandon it more.
    this isn't about frustration or losing the optional, it's about being put into the map after the Kang has been destroyed and no option to leave without the penalty.

I know that there have been lots of posts about people join maps where the optional has been lost, but this isn't about that. It's where the mission has been lost.

As the "leave map" option is not appearing, the only option is to take the leavers penalty, or clear the map of all enemies and then go AFK for 20mins.

Easy option until they find the problem, don't play Cure. I'm not even sure a private room will protect you at the moment. I was part of a new team of 5 who were warped into a failed cure instance.
  • stofskstofsk Member Posts: 1,744 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This happened to me about five minutes ago. I am pretty mad and would love to say a lot of naughty words but suffice it to say this sucks.
    edited September 2013

that is all
    Gold.jpg
  • adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Could we at least in the short term have the leaver penalty turned off? It would make life much more tolerable and remove the issue of "you left an STF you flew into that was already failed now you are not permitted to play any pve queue trololololol", which is the most annoying part for me, I can live with being banned from STFs after flying into a previously failed one but why should I be denied the opportunity to run crystalline entity or azura nebula or a fleet alert?
    ZiOfChe.png?1
    edited September 2013
    Soooooooo while you're all investigating, can we get a quick fix? Turn off the penalty until the problem is solved? Something?
This discussion has been closed.