test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Next Session Interest

rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
edited September 2013 in PvP Boot Camp
Any update on when the next one may start?

Omega Primary is interested in getting involved with the system, and has asked me if I would volunteer to participate in the camp so we can get a little more serious and organized.

We have several people interested in PVP, but lack the organization and tricks of the trade to really compete on the level we would like to.

We have been doing fleet premades and get stomped pretty bad by the established ones. We do okay with pugs though. We know our stuff when it comes to PVE and general builds, but PvP has eluded us to some extent.

Our leader Cally Blake has attended previous sessions, and got some good info out of it, but since I am the fleet's PvP officer, I figured I had best go through this as well.

So yeah, any idea when the next one is going to get rolling? I already have teamspeak and all that, so that is not a problem at all.

I signed up on the site tonight as well, but I could not find any kind of sign up sheet for the next session or anything.
Gold.jpg
Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kolln95kolln95 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I will soon release the informations of the next Season of BC, and the thread of the registration.

Regards,

Hussar Guardian Forces
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]