test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mailbox clogged!

antischa16antischa16 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Controls and User Interface
I'm not quite sure this is the right section to post this so if it isn't, please move it to the right one!
So, I haven't been playing a while and the thing that I've noticed that my mailbox icon is constantly blinking and as often as I open it, it doesn't stop.
Soon enough, I've found out that the messages are almost a year old and that I cannot access the new ones!
So my questin is, is there a way to clense my mailbox or do I really have to manually delete one message at a time to get to the new ones.

Thanks!

Comments

• marcase2marcase2 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yep, you have to delete each of your current messages to get to the "hidden" ones.

Our mailboxes are now limited to 100 items or so, so if you have more stored they won't be listed.
    Delete your current mail messages and/or park your current attachments in your bank to make room.

It's quite possible however that you will loose some (old) msgs/attachments anyway.
    Marcase-Medal-banner-2.png
    The Mighty 44th. Boldly bashing Borgs to bits since 2010.

• antischa16antischa16 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ugh, that's tough.
    Then there should be a suggestion to the devs to implement suck opitons and to make the mailbox more user friendly :)