test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

KDF malfunctioning uniforms II

thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
Here I go again,...

What is it with KDF and clothing options?
Now with my ROM KDF I suddenly can't apply any of my 6 uniform choices nor can I change them.

WHEN is this going to be fixed. Its really important part the game to be comfortable with your characters look. I am seriously considering of deleting this character and re-level her.. but I would rather not. Its a lot of work. Next time I should ally her with FED.. they don't seem to have this issue.

Is there any way to fix this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I think you'll find that you can change them (at the tailor) but when you 'confirm' the change, nothing happens. :P

I too have this problem, and I've submitted a bug report through the game (as a ticket) and I made a post in the bug section of the forums (see here). I have yet to receive a response from either.

I guess, in typical fashion Cryptic don't make any money from fixing it, thus it shall not be fixed as it doesn't stop us from playing the game. :rolleyes:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    mehlindemehlinde Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    A workaround for this is to create more costume selections. the bug your experiencing should have reset your costume slots to a lower number if not zero. you'll still have the unusable costumes but you'll be able to use the latest ones you create.
    I have this twice. both times it gave me two unusable selections.
  • Options
    fredscarranfredscarran Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My orion TRIBBLE keep clipping into my arms. FIX PLS
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    mehlinde wrote: »
    A workaround for this is to create more costume selections. the bug your experiencing should have reset your costume slots to a lower number if not zero.
    I suppose that's a good workaround, though it's not a fix. :)
    My orion TRIBBLE keep clipping into my arms.
    Breast Reduction.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    kain9primekain9prime Member Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yup, have the same problem with one of my Romulans. So much for the customization options for that character unless I pay EC or wait till I get a free uniform token from J'mpok. So stupid. Just as stupid as the bug that places my batteries and/or hypos in other parts of the ability tray when I switch them out for something else, even though I have the tool bar locked. But hey, at least if I click and drag the empty spot, I can see a faction symbol before I drop it into oblivion. Been that way since January.

When are you devs going to fix these effing bugs?

**Answer - probably never, just like the BOff decloak.

:rolleyes:
    The artist formally known as Romulus_Prime
  • Options
    timezargtimezarg Member Posts: 1,268
    edited September 2013
    Devs drag their feet when it comes to fixing things on the KDF side, along with adding new stuff to it.
    tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp