test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Q at work.

captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
I think an idea for a mission or episode could be Q putting us in a Capt. Proton like world, with monochrome, rockets, ray guns, and robots. Hows that sound?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• twwiglingentwwiglingen Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'd love to do a caption proton episode.
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It would probably need to be a disconnect one-off FE like 'Temporal Ambassador...

But I could get behind a Captain Proton experience, too. Since 'Temporal Ambassador' and "The Doomsday Machine" proved they could change the appearances of characters without changing their equipment, all the characters and weapons could look like they belong in a Captain Proton world while still 'acting normal', so to speak...

We could even get Buster Kincaid and Constance Goodheart as holographic DOffs for part of the reward... Maybe a 'Proton Gun' pistol with a nice Captain Proton look as a weapon...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I was thinking it would be q putting the player in that environment like Q did in the TNG episode Qpid, though not for the exact same reason, since the Klingons and Romulans wouldn't have Capt. Proton programs.
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I know. I was just thinking aloud about what kind of rewards might go with such an idea.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Does anyone else have an idea for a q related(caused) mission?
  • macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited September 2013
    Nice idea. We could use some whimsical/fun content in between shifts in the "salt mines" ... err rep grinds.

Too bad there is no c-store or lockbox hook. So Cryptic will end up ignoring it.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie