test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ppl Sabotaging Elite Missions On Purpose...

damienoz72damienoz72 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
So I hear that there are apparently a group of players who go around purposefully sabotaging Elite Missions.

They go in - TRIBBLE out the mission i.e. take out a nanite generator straight away - failing the optional.

Is this true??

Anyone?
Post edited by damienoz72 on

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,463 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Sadly there are those who do such things.
    I cannot name these persons or fleets because of the "name and shame" rules on this forum.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ya, some people just take pleasure in causing grief.

Do what I do and up your game, be a hero and get those nanitie spheres down.
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • fbrheadleyfbrheadley Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm actually seeing this happen more and more each day. It's starting to get extremely annoying.
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Fortunately such pricks are extremely rare in groups formed from a pugmade channel. And if you do find one, put them on ignore and you'll definitely never recruit them again. No sense wasting time on fools.
  • damienoz72damienoz72 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Appreciate the feedback all. :)