test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which Channels KDF exist?

tarsudotarsudo Member Posts: 343 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Klingon Discussion
In this: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=833151

Some people talk about the time for qeue's in the kdf side are too long (30 min or more) then usually need play alone and the qeue for stf, big dig and other only play with fleetmates (fed usually).

I read today in somewhere in this forums about 2 KDF channels:

-kdfdefera (join for stf, fleet events, etc)
-kdfempire (talk about builds, weapons, etc)

Maybe i am wrong or not about that two channels... my question: Which KDF Channels exist for all kdf player join to action fleet or stf or pvp or something?

Refresh info (2013-19-Sep):

KDF CHANNELS:
-kdfdefera (join for stf, fleet events, etc)
-kdfempire (talk about builds, weapons, etc)
-United Klingons (Fleet events, Glorious pvp battles, and Foundry missions - email at Grosh@cmcgill2nd with any questions or comments )
-KDFassistance

PUBLIC CHANNELS:
-Publicelitestf (for stf, thanks to ashkrik23 for information)
-OrganizedPVP (channel for everyone who like pvp)
-Public Service (20 channels in one)
Post edited by tarsudo on

Comments

• Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Any of the STF channels can do STFs for any faction. Publicelitestf also does other content for PVE.

I think OPVP is one of the main PVP channels but I'm not sure on that.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thank you ashkrik23 i try to refresh my first post with you information

If anyone know about other kdf channel please write :)
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So, I'm just going to link >>THIS THREAD<< here.
    It's a thread made by a fellow player about the United Klingons Channel - another KDF channel that aims to bring KDF players together to team up for all kinds of missions on the red side.

Since the OP wanted to make this thread about having a clear list of KDF channels I think it's good if we have this one added as well.
    Also I think it's a good idea to have all the working KDF channels listed in this thread, so they can be clearly visible to any new or old KDF player that might be looking for groups for PvE, PvP, STFs or anything on the Klingon side. I encourage everyone that has knowledge of such channels to share them here.

Qapla'!
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    shpoks wrote: »
    So, I'm just going to link >>THIS THREAD<< here.
    It's a thread made by a fellow player about the United Klingons Channel - another KDF channel that aims to bring KDF players together to team up for all kinds of missions on the red side.

Since the OP wanted to make this thread about having a clear list of KDF channels I think it's good if we have this one added as well.
    Also I think it's a good idea to have all the working KDF channels listed in this thread, so they can be clearly visible to any new or old KDF player that might be looking for groups for PvE, PvP, STFs or anything on the Klingon side. I encourage everyone that has knowledge of such channels to share them here.

Qapla'!

Thank you for your reply.

Thread update with the new Information

Qapla'
  • Options
    cmcgill2ndscmcgill2nds Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    United Klingons is a new channel that is focused on Klingons and KDF as a whole's distinct culture. We do Pvp Pve, fleet events, and foundry missions. So far we have members of six prominent fleets and growing such as House of Duras, House of Turbulence, KDFE and others.

The greater our numbers grow the more fun for all.
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    KDFassistance is another channel.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    United Klingons is a new channel that is focused on Klingons and KDF as a whole's distinct culture. We do Pvp Pve, fleet events, and foundry missions. So far we have members of six prominent fleets and growing such as House of Duras, House of Turbulence, KDFE and others.

The greater our numbers grow the more fun for all.
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    KDFassistance is another channel.

Thanks both for the information.

@cmcgill2nds: update with link to your post
    @bitemepwe: maybe you can give me some help about a resume about the assistance of that channel (always thank you for your support Roach! :) )

Post Update

Qapla'