test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

United Klingons Channel

cmcgill2ndscmcgill2nds Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Klingon Discussion
New Channel dedicated to providing continuity for the KDF faction. My fellow klingons, we are the verge of extinction. But we will not go quietly to the night. Join the chat channel United Klingons and unite with us for Fleet events, Glorious pvp battles, and Foundry missions.

Only together can we stand together. My fleet House of Turbuence is an ancient and proud house but even we have felt the pinch of the recent lack of activity in the game. We have found ourselves allying with other houses to complete simple fleet projects. We decided to create a channel in order to help others hook up with other klingons eager for battle.

Please send me a tell or email at Grosh@cmcgill2nd with any questions or comments.

Die Well Warriors.

Qapla!

Grosh
Post edited by cmcgill2nds on

Comments

• Options
    stulpnagelstulpnagel Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    We support and agreed.

KDF Combatives - The Pure Klingon Fleet.

Q'wrot
    Marshal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    notapwefannotapwefan Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Qupla'

We shall discuss tactics, and how to annoy those whining Federation of petaQ' tyrants. We shall also discuss those ugly women in Federation who really look like male-hating feminists.

Long Live KDF
    Long Live Chancellor
    Long Live Qo'noS
    Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This is a great idea and I certainly support it! I'll join the channel when I hop in the game later.

The most prominent trademark of the Klingon faction in STO has always been the strong teamwork, synchronized teams, helping others and sharing knowledge, cooperation between our Houses, understanding the game mechanics to perfection, doing more with less and against unbelievable odds.
    This channel might just be another of the many steps to bring the KDF even closer together so we can do our jobs as we should and serve the Empire!

With such dedicated and honorable warriors the Empire will prevail, Qapla'!
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    cmcgill2ndscmcgill2nds Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Brotherhood has always been the hallmark of the kdf faction. If we can band together and get people excited about playing as klingons we should begin to thrive. Please tell your fleets about the channel.
  • Options
    tarsudotarsudo Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    New Channel dedicated to providing continuity for the KDF faction. My fellow klingons, we are the verge of extinction. But we will not go quietly to the night. Join the chat channel United Klingons and unite with us for Fleet events, Glorious pvp battles, and Foundry missions.

Only together can we stand together. My fleet House of Turbuence is an ancient and proud house but even we have felt the pinch of the recent lack of activity in the game. We have found ourselves allying with other houses to complete simple fleet projects. We decided to create a channel in order to help others hook up with other klingons eager for battle.

Please send me a tell or email at Grosh@cmcgill2nd with any questions or comments.

Die Well Warriors.

Qapla!

Grosh

Thank you for share the channel!! :):)

Qapla'
  • Options
    katanic123katanic123 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    After joining the channel last night with several members of my fleet, Grosh, myself an several others managed to get a Starbase Fleet Defence organised.

'United Klingons' Is exactly what we need on the klink side to get more of those 20mans up an running, its your duty as bony headed worm eaters to spread the word to your fellow warriors an get this channel on everyones chat list.
    Captain Cavillian
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Joined on 9/22. Look forward to chatting.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I like everything except the name. United in the name sounds like a copy of the feddy bears. and I dislike everything about them. name included.

other than that good idea. zone chat just does not cut it.
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

• Options
    tarsudotarsudo Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    icsairguns wrote: »
    I like everything except the name. United in the name sounds like a copy of the feddy bears. and I dislike everything about them. name included.

other than that good idea. zone chat just does not cut it.

Maybe some names not like but i can remember you the most important thing: Klingons channel (whatever you want name)

We need think: we need talk, walk as warriors unit.

Qapla'

Note: if you search more channels look this: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12532931&postcount=1
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    skollulfr wrote: »
    does it come with "lager & crisps"?

Blood wine and fresh Gagh.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P