test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How often do the Undine appear in Fleet Alert?

jkwrangler2010jkwrangler2010 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
How often do the Undine appear in Fleet Alert? The first and only time I saw them was during the crashing servers of the LoR update. I got kicked from the server one minutes in to the game and haven't seen them since. I haven't seen the Dominion either.
Post edited by jkwrangler2010 on

Comments

• stf65stf65 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Every time. They are just disguised as some other race. :)
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    If you mean the Starbase Defense event, then it depends on which Starbase you or your teammates have. If you team up with people that just have Tier 1 Starbases, then Undine and Dominion will never show up. If you team up with people that have a Tier 5 Starbase, then you can encounter Undine and Dominion. Not sure what level of Starbase the Undine and Dominion appear at or if the Dominion even appear in them.
  • kgnothinggkgnothingg Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I guess you haven't seen borg either :)
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Borg will start to appear when you have a Tier IV starbase. Undine at Tier V. I think Romulans are a fairly recent addition to the Starbase Fleet Defense enemy table, I never saw them until a few months ago. Still have never seen Dominion.

You want excitement, join a SFD with a Tier V KDF fleet. They can get Fek'lhri.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Borg will start to appear when you have a Tier IV starbase. Undine at Tier V. I think Romulans are a fairly recent addition to the Starbase Fleet Defense enemy table, I never saw them until a few months ago. Still have never seen Dominion.

You want excitement, join a SFD with a Tier V KDF fleet. They can get Fek'lhri.
    I love fighting Feks! Sooo much fun! :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,214 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My fleet has a T5 starbase and I saw the dominion once but have never seen the undine before.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • shaitan100shaitan100 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ive seen the undine 1 time after lor. we killed the named ship that comes at the end but ive never seen them since. i still need 4 named undine ships to complete the accolade on the fleet alert. ive never seen dominion.
  • starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    starkaos wrote: »
    If you mean the Starbase Defense event, then it depends on which Starbase you or your teammates have. If you team up with people that just have Tier 1 Starbases, then Undine and Dominion will never show up. If you team up with people that have a Tier 5 Starbase, then you can encounter Undine and Dominion. Not sure what level of Starbase the Undine and Dominion appear at or if the Dominion even appear in them.

I am pretty sure he means Fleet Alert on the Undine and Borg as well since there are new accolades to get by doing those.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2013
    The accolades have all been there since fleet alert and SB incursion were released (except Romulans in FA). They just appear depending on the team's SB tier. I've never seen the Undine in FA and apart from that I'm only missing Borg Cube 5. Missing two Undine captains in SB incursion which is annoying since pugs fail most of the time.
  • jkwrangler2010jkwrangler2010 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I actually have the Borg accolade already. I played against the Borg three times in a row the other day when I made this post. But this explains why I have only seen the Undine once.
  • nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I really wish they'd alter the chances for higher tier bases to get higher tier enemies, fighting T1 enemies constantly is annoying when people are looking for accolades.
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel