test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pure and Gold Dilithium

superiorterransuperiorterran Member Posts: 48 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Academy
Where do I find it and how can I obtain it? I looked everywhere and even googled.
Post edited by superiorterran on

Comments

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    What is pure dilithium vs gold dilithium? I wasn't aware there were different colors to them.

Are you referring to the different visual colors of dilithium crystals in Dilithium Mine fleet holdings? If so, I believe they just award different amounts of dilithium based on the color.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited September 2013
    There's only Dilithium Ore and Refined Dilithium. Check out our 'Dilithium 101' article for information on what it is, how to earn it, and how to use it in-game: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=963261

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I think he's confusin dilithium and latimum. Latinum is a matallic liquid in it's pure form which is then pressed into gold to get gold-pressed latinum.
  • hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Possibly confused by the dilithium mine daily, which asks you to mine certain types of deposits. Follow the circles on your map and those will sort themselves out.
  • v12qboronyv12qborony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I am wondering about the Fleet dilithium daily mission. It says to mine pure dilithium crystals. Is that something you can only do with a tier 3 mine or something, because it doesnt explain how!
  • vanmoorevanmoore Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I found it finally.
    At the same place (Vlugta Fleet Dilithium Mines), you can walk through the force field to where you can mine the crystals