test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

House of Nagh reD, a glbta Klingon Fleet

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Qo'noS
The House of Nagh reD is a TRIBBLE, TRIBBLE, bisexual, transgender and straight ally Klingon Fleet for the Star Trek Online universe. We have set out into space searching for new worlds and new forms of diversity, to create a place on ideals of unity and acceptance, Where all warriors can feel at home. House of Nagh reD is the Klingon counterpart of Stonewall Fleet, which models itself on Gene Roddenberry's vision of a future where all beings are equal and free of prejudice. Our mandate is to realize this vision in a manner that respects every person's rights and welcomes everyone with open arms.

Named after a historical event in the 20th century, we have set out into space searching for new worlds and new forms of diversity, to spread the Federation ideals of unity and acceptance, and boldly go where no fleet has gone before.

Stonewall Fleet started way back in July of 2008. With over 30 members in Closed Beta and 150 in Open Beta, we are one of the oldest and largest Fleets in Star Trek Online. This is a heritage of which we are very proud.

At Stonewall Fleet, we're pretty laissez-faire with our members. There's no strict attendance policy, no harsh dragon kill points system, and no complicated application process. We like to think that as long as we provide our members with a free and safe environment to play in, they'll make the Fleet fun and everyone will keep coming back.

To try out the fleet and see if it fits you, simply visit us at www.stonewallfleet.com and fill out a profile, remembering to confirm your email address, and then visit the Welcome Center on the site to learn more about us. Participation in either faction of the fleet is optional, all are welcome.

If you just wish to take part in our online community without joining the fleet, then simply sign up as Visiting or Community member, and join in. We always welcome visitors.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rainbowwargamesrainbowwargames Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi all when i first started STO i was totally against joining a fleet didn't want all the stress that came with it, i was in a 'family' when mobsters was popular on myspace and didn't want all that again, well after being with Stonewall Fleet for about 6 months now lets just say it's totally not what i expected! I love it! THey have helped me so much and it's great! So come and join us! http://fleet.stonewallgaming.net/

Guard War Games
    House of Nagh Red
  • Options
    mikeflmikefl Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    A great group of people very laid back... no demands on you to participate. Currently their are one KDF fleet, and three FED fleets (one is romulan FED) available to join as part the bigger group. Been a member since 2010 and never had any real problems and I tend to play heavy for awhile and take a hiatus. I would encourage anyone who shares the groups mission to join up!
    Gold Sub since March 2010
    Lifetime Sub since June 2010