test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stonewall Fleet

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Stonewall Fleet is now openly accepting new members.

Stonewall Fleet is an LGBT(QI) ally fleet for the Star Trek Online universe. We have set out into space searching for new worlds and new forms of diversity, to spread the Federation ideals of unity and acceptance, and boldly go where no person has gone before. Stonewall Fleet models Gene Roddenberry's vision of a future where all beings are equal and free of prejudice a reality. While our mission is to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new civilizations and to boldly go where no one has gone before, our mandate is to create a fleet to carry out this mission in a manner that respects every person's rights and welcomes everyone with open arms.

Named after a historical event in the 20th century, these people have set out into space searching for new worlds and new forms of diversity, to spread the Federation ideals of unity and acceptance, and boldly go where no person has gone before.

- All TRIBBLE, TRIBBLE, bisexual, transgender and straight allies welcome
- All nationalities and time zones
- Recruiting science, medical, engineering, tactical officers

Future Plans
-Expand bases into player owned regions
-Create fleet based construction efforts
-Organize PvE and PvP group missions
-Assist new cadets in adjusting to STO

Join us, where TRIBBLE History meets the TRIBBLE Future. Star Trek Online and the Stonewall Fleet.

Please come visit us @ www.stonewallfleet.com

All allies of the community are welcome to join us in chatting in the public section of our newly posted forum, whether you wish to join the fleet or simply to encounter new alliances!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    :) Thank you for remaking this post; I was surprised the original was wiped.
    edited February 2010
    I am looking forward to joining the further adventures of the Stonewall Fleet....
    edited February 2010
    Hello, I'm very interested in joining The Stonewall Fleet but am having trouble setting up an acct on your mainpage. I keep getting invalid token, was wondering if someone might be ble to help me with that.
    edited February 2010
    Hey,

I was quite interested in joining your fleet, it sounds like it has the potential to be a great group of people and this being my first online game I was hoping to play with some like minded individuals.

On that note, I cannot create a new account on your fleet website. Is there something special i need to do first?
    edited February 2010
    Well i've tried for several days now to register on your website but it still wont go thru and keeps giving me the "invalid token" error. I was rather hoping u chaps could get back to me so i can app to ya'all.
    Guess i'll have to keep on waiting

well it finally worked, i'm registered. found a different screen to register from.
    edited February 2010
    Hey George! It's been a while since City of Heroes. Glad to see you are on STO! I will join the fleet ASAP.
    edited February 2010
    Hey folks,

Just a note that I have added your fleet to the Fleet Registry thread, located here:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=115661

If you would like to be listed in any additional categories there, please post in that thread, or PM me and let me know.
    edited February 2010
    You said:
    Stonewall Fleet models Gene Roddenberry's vision of a future where all beings are equal and free of prejudice a reality.

I'd like to improve on that and realize Gene Roddenberry's intended vision of the future. Sadly, his vision of a future where discrimination doesn't exist was flawed from conception since he and the producers stated early on that there would be no TRIBBLE characters in Star Trek. Yes, it's true. There was a very conscious and deliberate decision that TRIBBLE people would not be present in the Star Trek universe.

To give him some credit, he did start changing his thinking and agreed to have a TRIBBLE character in the 2nd or 3rd season of TNG, but passed away before he could realize it. And to this day, the producers still forbid any TRIBBLE characters from appearing on the show. So much for their vision of a nondiscriminatory future. :rolleyes:

That said, I'm a TRIBBLE 50-year-old male living in the U.S.A. who would love very much to be a part of a GLBTI(Q) fleet. If Paramount and the producers won't let TRIBBLE people be part of the Star Trek universe, then it's up to us fans. ;)

I'll check out the website as to how to join.
    edited March 2010
    Thankyou to everyone who has joined the Stonewall Fleet, we are fast becoming one of the biggest fleets in the game.

To join the fleet, all you have to do is visit the website at www.StonewallFleet.com and fill in your profile, remember to confirm your email.

If you want to become a member of the fleet you just post an application in the "Start Here" section of our forums.

If you just want to just visit us and take part in our site, then just sign the visitors role in the "Embassy" section of our forums.

We welcome members of other fleets who just want to visit.
    edited March 2010
    Hi Everyone,

Very proud of our Combat teams conquering Infected and The Cure!

Please listen to our favourite podcast at Neutralzone.net

And beware the MMO world, Stonewall Fleet is expanding!

Check us out at www.StonewallFleet.com
    edited April 2010
    /bump up

/10 chars to post.
    edited April 2010
    Jolan'tru Stonewall I hope everyone is have fun on STO. ;)
    edited December 2010
    Bump for fleet.
  • rainbowwargamesrainbowwargames Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi all when i first started STO i was totally against joining a fleet didn't want all the stress that came with it, i was in a 'family' when mobsters was popular on myspace and didn't want all that again, well after being with Stonewall Fleet for about 6 months now lets just say it's totally not what i expected! I love it! THey have helped me so much and it's great! So come and join us! http://fleet.stonewallgaming.net/

War Games