test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lobi Store Promo Live! [Now Ended]

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
edited September 2013 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Your votes are in and the Photonic Tactical Officer* is 40% off (price reduced from 300 to 180 Lobi Crystals) in the Lobi Store from now until server maintenance starts on Thursday, September 5, 2013!

In addition, almost all** items in the Lobi Store are being discounted by 15% from now until server maintenance starts on Thursday, September 12, 2013! Now's the time to pick up those items you've saving up for.

Don't forget! Next Monday morning (PDT), we will give you another chance to vote on a group of items that you would like to receive a limited-time 40% discount! You won't want to miss it.

We hope you enjoy this promo!

*Opening the reward pack that contains this officer will grant you one (1) faction/ ally specific officer
**Any new Elachi items, as well as items that items that normally cost below 10 Lobi Crystals, are excluded from this discount
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Spiffy. For the next poll, is the photonic officer going to be removed since it already won this round? Would be a bummer to have it twice in a row lol.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited August 2013
    lan451 wrote: »
    Spiffy. For the next poll, is the photonic officer going to be removed since it already won this round? Would be a bummer to have it twice in a row lol.

There will be a completely different set of items to vote on :) Stay tuned!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Sounds like a plan, Bran Man!

Personally I'm hoping for a few of the Lobi ground weapons. I'd love to play around with some of them, and having them at a 40% discount? Yeah, I'd totally go open a few boxes for that.

Just sayin'. :P
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • raythilo2345raythilo2345 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ya I cant get anything I want from this as the Items I want from the lobi store are still out of reach (the ships) ...and I have two seperate piles of lobi with no way to combine the two....so I get nothing out of this
  • hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Keeping my fingers crossed for one of the rather nice consoles that the store has to offer :)

Just hope you've got the Lobi on the toon you need it for, then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
  • pwecangetlostpwecangetlost Member Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Noooooo, just made my first Lobi purchase the other day (Tach console). haha
  • wayofderawayofdera Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If there's a Romulan version available of the tactical officer, ...then I would buy it. Same with all of the faction items. As well, for weapons, maybe some sort of Romulan sword/blade could make it's way to the lobi store?
  • reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,172 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wayofdera wrote: »
    If there's a Romulan version available of the tactical officer, ...then I would buy it. Same with all of the faction items. As well, for weapons, maybe some sort of Romulan sword/blade could make it's way to the lobi store?

Yeah, this made me not interested in the Photonic Boff, and the Veteran Android. Was hoping the Liberated Borg Sci Boff would win.
  • shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wardcalis wrote: »
    wtf elachi items arn't included? why not??????? just cause it's the newest? wtf

Standard operationg procedure. The newest stuff almost never gets discounted. Hence no Romulan stuff in the giveaway a little while ago and no Elachi stuff in the lobi store sale.
  • aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Don't personally have many lobi crystals kicking about at the moment, but this is a pretty spiffy offer!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Good I'm sure some will love it. I don't have much lobi to buy much stuff. So this sell isn't good for me.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • xariamaxariama Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Be nice if they made Lobi crystals Bind to Account, instead of Bind to Character. Then I'd be able to get the one thing I'm after.
    Lane Bjorn Jorgensson, Captain, ISS Voltaire

Here's a map to show how much they've screwed up the game map.
  • darkhaze666darkhaze666 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    out of the consoles on the sale, which would be the most valuable for a tac officer? I have just enough lobi for the purchase of 1.
  • cyberpunkfalconcyberpunkfalcon Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Keeping my fingers crossed for one of the rather nice consoles that the store has to offer :)

Awesome :D

And thanks for the promo!
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • tidalwave082tidalwave082 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Here's my question: Has the Photonic Bridge Officer been fixed yet to make the whole 40% off worth it? I've bug reported it when I play with my girlfriend, but in case you don't know what I mean. He's a holographic officer, he has superior photonic lifeform trait, which claims
    he "cannot acquire injuries when they are incapacitated." This however is NOT true, unlike the photonic science BOFF, this one DOES get injuries even though the trait is supposed to prevent it. That being said if that part doesn't work on him, I can't help but wonder if the rest of the trait does.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm liking the Liberated Borg Romulan Sci better then the chroniton beams and other toys. I'm getting a FFAAIILL feeling about this...
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I looked at the stuff. Love the prices. Hope in the future they will do it again. Next time i will be ready. Since I will save on the KDF warrior skirt, and JHDC I want from it.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • captaintpolcaptaintpol Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I got the tact officer on my newest fed eng and it beams out in the klingon beam out pattern is that a bug or intentional
    (STO)
    Matriarch of Banished Orion Girls. Neela D'tan
    @captaintpol (with many alts)
    May we sail and have fun always and forever. LLAP

(PC version NW)
    Arwen@captaintpol TR - Tully's of RiverRun
    Mai Kelly DC-Tully's of RiverRun
    Neela BumKisses HR-
    Arya Stark GF-
    Sansa Stark CW- Team Fencebane
    Crystal Marie OP-

(xbox version NW)
    Arwen@Admiral Jazdia TR- Team Fenebane
    Mai Kelly DC- " "
    Ahsoka Tano CW- " "
    Neela BumKisser HR- " "
    edited September 2013
    So where's the new Poll?
    4073703.jpg
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2013
    edited September 2013
    Thanks, Taco!

Silly me found it shortly after making that last post, then either forgot to edit/delete it or ran out of time.

Since i was nowhere near getting the lobi i needed even at a 40% discount, i voted against my fave of the 4. I thought i'd help make the fans of the Dominion ships happy and cast my vote for the Dreadnought Carrier.

===============================

I too support making Lobis BIND ON ACCOUNT becasue the character i bought the Romulan Survivor Duty Packs for couldn't open them all (Roster Full) and i was forced to open them on another char who doesn't need anything from the Lobi store.
    4073703.jpg

• yamato10070yamato10070 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i would like the tal shiar adapted battle cruiser especially but would rather have one of the other 800 lobi ships than something else
  • skjorerskjorer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i would like the tal shiar adapted battle cruiser especially but would rather have one of the other 800 lobi ships than something else

same i like the tal shiar ship the best as well but i dont like the other ships so please tal shiar one
  • joninatxjoninatx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Gah! So if this is discounted, why is the price in EC going up? I'd expect it to go down as folks get it and post it to the Exchange.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited September 2013
    Part 2 of our promo is live! Check it out and continue the discussion here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=846321

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.