test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Listen to shuttle recording" mission

comtedeloach2comtedeloach2 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
I just got this, and I go to the spot in the mountain pass, and it appears to be 30m above my head on a rock overhang. How do I get to the message to watch it?
Post edited by comtedeloach2 on

Comments

• lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You have to enter the actual mission for the mountain pass. You should be able to get it from the civilian at the mountain pass transporter. Finish that mission and at the end is the shuttle craft that you see the recording from.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • comtedeloach2comtedeloach2 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is that the mission to infiltrate the Tal shir base, or a different mission?
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, it should be the one to infiltrate the hidden Tal Shiar base in the cave. You have to free some Romulan prisoners and then fight a handful of Hirogen with the base leader at the end. But once you finish the mission, don't exit. Go to the shuttle in the back and watch the recording. Make sure you submit the recording after watching it too, otherwise you have to redo the whole mission over again.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • josephdridgewayjosephdridgeway Member Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lan451 wrote: »
    ~snip...

otherwise you have to redo the whole mission over again.
    And, if you do skip that part, and have to redo the mission over, you'll have to wait 20 hours to do so.
    Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
    The Armada
    Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
    Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
  • comtedeloach2comtedeloach2 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yep, that got it. I got the wrong mission from the first tiem I talked to the romulan....
  • sandyquicksandyquick Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just got this, and I go to the spot in the mountain pass, and it appears to be 30m above my head on a rock overhang. How do I get to the message to watch it?

I had the same mission and I got "Kicked" and or Disconected prior to "Submitting the recording"... now I have a mission I can not go back into, and can not drop...:mad:
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sandyquick wrote: »
    I had the same mission and I got "Kicked" and or Disconected prior to "Submitting the recording"... now I have a mission I can not go back into, and can not drop...:mad:

Wait 20 hours and you can redo the mission.

The Cave mission unlocked at Tier 3 has the cutscene mission at the end of the mission as well. The Cutscene mission for Tier 5 is at the end of the Ruin mission unlocked at Tier 4. There is no need to do the Ruin mission until Tier 5. I suggest buying EV suits for your bridge officers off the exchange before doing the Ruin mission. Otherwise, you have to purchase the basic EV suits for 100 dilithium each.