test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lobi Store Promo Voting [Voting has ended]

Comments

• pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    I already have bridge officers out the ying yang. Well okay maybe the photonic officer as long as you can pick gender!

Yes, if I'm not mistaken the photonic officer is stuck as a "male" but you bring up a good point.

The android officer available as a vet reward was originally available only as a male android but Cryptic eventually changed it so you could select the gender and whether you wanted it as a tac, eng, or sci officer.

I'd be MUCH more likely to buy the photonic officer if I could pick the gender and whether it was sci/eng/tac.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • lordgabelordgabe Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Either of the bridge officers please :)
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on my dreams
    W.B. Yeats

Lifer since beta its never been so good! So now can everyone chill this game is going in the right direction :P
  • cptnfoxxcptnfoxx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well I need more Boffs and Shuttles like i need a hole in the head, would like to see "services" get a discount or Doffs. Having to pick one of these......................Photonic Tac officer cause they look bad TRIBBLE on my bridge :D
  • seitei1seitei1 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    As for the shuttles? Not much use for them. Nobody seems to do the vault shuttle event anymore and I have not been able to get in to that new atmospheric assault event added when LoR launched. Nobody does these shuttle specific missions in the PVE queue. Even when a bonus mark event is running.

There's a reason for that: both of them are fairly obnoxious in terms of damage and defence requirements and shuttles are light on damage and defence even when 'properly' equipped with various 'Big Ship' items.
  • towanitowani Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    thorodal wrote: »
    *votes for "Put that stuff into the GPL store instead and finally give latinum (which is supposed to be the most valuable stuff in the Trek universe) some meaning over lobi crystals (which canon established as worthless junk anyway)*

+1

/agree
    Hi. Apparently I'm new here and joined in Jun 2012. Guess I'm in good company though... seems everyone else joined then too!
  • draylldrayll Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The Ferengi shuttle only because i need to get two of them.
  • pilotab1pilotab1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My vote is for the timeship shuttle.
  • saxon90saxon90 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Photonic Tactical Officer, please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why does everyone want the useless photonic tac?
  • tikonovtikonov Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Would never actually buy any of the lobi store items that are unbound :
    since its MUCH 'cheaper' to just buy them with EC from the exchange - you would be pretty crazy to buy any of the 800 lobi ships ( about 200-240 million EC worth of keys or 22k zen odd worth of keys ) for ships that range from 60-90 mil base exchange price...

If they put some of the bind-on-pickup items for sale i will be very interested tho : for me they are the only reason i ever have to stack some lobi on a new character
  • idobraidobra Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    *votes for "Put that stuff into the GPL store instead and finally give latinum (which is supposed to be the most valuable stuff in the Trek universe) some meaning over lobi crystals (which canon established as worthless junk anyway)*

Oh I agree!

Maybe they should just switch them around to make more sense.

Replace Lobi crystals with Latinum, and Energy Credits with Lobi crystals perhaps?
  • astrodeafastrodeaf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I suggest:

Temporal Destroyer and Elachi Monbosh Battleship to be on special discount as down to 400 Lobi. that is my vote. It will be easy for us players to have Temporal Destroyer OR Elachi Monbosh Battleship and transfer to our Romulan alt toon. I would like to have Temporal Destroyer or Elachi Monbosh Battleship for my Romulan alt toon

But Timeship shuttle will be nice from 300 down to 180. it should be 150.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    idobra wrote: »
    Oh I agree!

Maybe they should just switch them around to make more sense.

Replace Lobi crystals with Latinum, and Energy Credits with Lobi crystals perhaps?

Only if they take the gamble side of it out of the equation. ;)
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• fearless103fearless103 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would like time ship shuttle to be on discount.
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    LOL
    11,000 + thread views and only 2000 votes.

I didn't vote either.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • derrico1derrico1 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    in star trek everything costs latinum so in sto everything should be latinum only also....
  • antaran5antaran5 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    as much as i'd like to write an essay regarding how i don't like the lobi side of things i'll stay on topic and say photonic tactical officer would be nice.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Edmund Burke
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    derrico1 wrote: »
    in star trek everything costs latinum so in sto everything should be latinum only also....

in TOS they used federation credits or something like that but in kirks time latinum was not even known about
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • coyoteredoakcoyoteredoak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Photonic Bridge Officer
  • tucana66tucana66 Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    How about putting ALL of those items on sale for 40% off?

:rolleyes:
  • imadoctornotaimadoctornota Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes, if I'm not mistaken the photonic officer is stuck as a "male" but you bring up a good point.

Not only is it male only, it its also blue quality. If it was purple id think about it, but blue? I wouldn't pay a single lobi for it.
    Why does everyone want the useless photonic tac?

That's what I'd like to know!
    The Photonic Tac officer is quite good.

I'll say it again; it is blue quality. If it's not purple, it's not worth it.
    Thanks for the expansion that had "as much content as the last"
    9 Episodes = 30+ episodes...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol
  • vankdanvankdan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm betting most people think the Photonic is purple - I did at first.

Time for a re-vote?
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    LOL
    11,000 + thread views and only 2000 votes.

I didn't vote either.

I think many people are viewing more than once. I know I've looked three times but only voted once.
  • dem613dem613 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    dem613 wrote: »
    But, my question is: how can someone get lobi crystals without opening any lock boxes?

Anyone have an answer for me?
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    dem613 wrote: »
    Anyone have an answer for me?

You can't. If you want Lobi, you have to open lockboxes.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • scavenger105scavenger105 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The Photonic Tac Officer looks cool already & you can trade or sell/buy it. Not to mention it has superior traits.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Photonic_Tactical_Officer_Candidate
  • foorgedfoorged Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Non of the above sorry. And that should be an option in this vote!
  • evs2011evs2011 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The Photonic Tac Officer looks cool already & you can trade or sell/buy it. Not to mention it has superior traits.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Photonic_Tactical_Officer_Candidate

The superior photonic lifeform trait doesn't work properly, it still gets injuries when it's defeated.
  • blackspider110blackspider110 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Tholianischer Witwen-J?ger
This discussion has been closed.