test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problem Missions

captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
I know of two missions that should be altered a bit, one is keep your enemies closer, cat on a hotwired roof. Its too easy to get spotted at the security beacons.

Second is everything old is new, shenanigans, that spot where you either go forward to a wall panel, or right to the Jefferies tube doesn't let you get to the panel since the mobs are too close you cant even try to use it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    captz1pp wrote: »
    I know of two missions that should be altered a bit, one is keep your enemies closer, cat on a hotwired roof. Its too easy to get spotted at the security beacons.

Second is everything old is new, shenanigans, that spot where you either go forward to a wall panel, or right to the Jefferies tube doesn't let you get to the panel since the mobs are too close you cant even try to use it.

They work just fine. there is no problem with hiding, but if you get spotted, just blow the enemies up.
  • Options
    jetwtfjetwtf Member Posts: 1,207
    edited July 2013
    Complaining about broken stealth in a game that has no built in stealth mechanic? Stealth in this game is already broken because it does not exist so not much that can be done to fix it.
    "I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man. :eek:
  • Options
    captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Also, on Facility 4028 the cell doors (the ones you may choose to open randomly) should have the option to be re-sealed.
  • Options
    kerryleblanckerryleblanc Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    The whole purpose of the mission seems to be lost, why steal the shuttle in first place, you wind fooling no one and you still have fight with a shuttle taking on star ships. I see home simpson finger prints all over this, it has to the dumbest mission that I've seen so far. D'oh :confused: