test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do duty officer abilities affect your bridge officers or only you?

timid2timid2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Academy
Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, but I have performed many searches and have not found the answer.

If I assign a duty officer to ground duty, do the bonuses affect only my captain or will they affect the abilities that the bridge officers on my landing party use? Specifically, I bring a science officer with me with a number of the medical buffs, cleanses, and heals and I have been unable to determine if the duty officer abilities are affecting her.

If anyone knows, I would really appreciate it! I would hate to have tied up all these duty officers for nothing.

Thank you!
Post edited by timid2 on

Comments

• Options
    seitei1seitei1 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Everyone with the appropriate ability. Bridge Officers included. So even if an officer uses a hypo, they could summon a medic with that Duty Officer active(As an example).
  • Options
    timid2timid2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    seitei1 wrote: »
    Everyone with the appropriate ability. Bridge Officers included. So even if an officer uses a hypo, they could summon a medic with that Duty Officer active(As an example).

Thank you!
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's a lot of fun with multiple engineers who summon pets and you get hordes of turrets, mortars and drones following you around.