test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Recruitment - United Federation Legion

yiweitechyiweitech Member Posts: 122 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Earth Spacedock
So before you think: Oh it's just another fleet recruitment thread, let me give you a few simple point for why you should take a look.

- Active members, no roaches, trolls, or leeches
- Well-managed, ranking and reward system (including master keys and fleet modules)
- VERY quickly advancing
- Support/help for anything you need
- We have PvP, PvE, and RP
- Everyone who has a voice will be heard
- Lots more

Now, if you are still interested, please continue reading for details

The United Federation Legion
About Us
The United Federation Legion is a very active fleet with great pride and respect for our members. We have great management and a strict rank system, as well as rewards for contribution such as [Master Key]s and [Fleet Ship Module]s.
We can help you with anything you need, with our many experienced members willing to help. We do PvP, PvE, and RP, as well as anything else as long as enough members are interested.
At the UFL, EVERY member is heard, no matter the rank, every player can speak up and we will listen. No matter how minuscale or revolutionary the change is, we will consider it equally. We have monthly (at least) meetings where we can hear your opinions and inform everyone of news. On larger changes, we will decide with votes casted by all members.

Status

We are currently a level 8 fleet and advancing rapidly, nearly all our projects are on constant cooldown and contributions fill up quickly. There are many members willing to contribute and advance our fleet. We currently have (or very soon will have):

Tier 2 Starbase (6000 Stabase XP)
Tier 2 Shipyard (41 825 Starbase Military XP)
Tier 2 Industrial Fabricator (34 575 Starbase Engineering XP)
Tier 2 Starbase Communications Array (29 325 Starbase Science XP)

Tier 2 Dilithium Mine (4000 Dilithium Mine XP)
Tier 2 Trade Facilities (28 000 Dilithium Mine Trade XP)
Tier 2 Development Facilities (28 000 Dilithium Mine Development XP)

Tier 2 Embassy (3000 Embassy XP)
Tier 2 Diplomatic Facility (26 200 Embassy Diplomacy XP)
Tier 1 Embassy Recruitment Facility (23 800 Embassy Recruitment XP)

As you can see, we still have a ways to go and we want your help to reach Tier 5 and stay at Tier 5.

History
We were founded on Stardate 90784.02 as the United Federation Defense Fleet, however, the fleet quickly became inactive and mostly died. Then came a restructuring that changed this fleet. Roaches, MIAs, and dead toons were kicked, and the fleet was active once again. Turning this fleet around was a miracle, we rose from the ashes and are endeavoring to become more, to make more miracles happen, to become the finest this galaxy has ever seen, and we need your help to do it.
Requirements

Our fleet has certain requirements before you join, mostly common rules.

- NO roster roaches (who sit on the roster, don't contribute, and don't participate)
- NO leeches (who only contribute enough to get access to provisions, and then leave)
- NO jumpers/floaters (who join the fleet, buy something, then leave)
- Active members ONLY (those who are not online for 3 months without notice or come on once every 3 months will be kicked)
- There is no age limit but discretion is advised
- There are certain exceptions, such as if you state outright that you prefer to stay solo and only have access to our facilities, but still contribute to our fleet

We are looking for players willing to contribute and participate, in games, social chats, and other community-esq stuff

Policies/Rules

We have policies and rules within our fleet, as well as an ranking system that comes with responsibilites. The following is a list of guidelines for how our fleet works.
- NO spammers.
- NO hate speech/putting down members.
- NO inactives(those who are offine for 3 months without notice will be kicked).
- NO roaches/leeches.
- NO using fleet provisions on random/useless things(officers' discretion).
- We do have Ventrilo and active members on it but it is not required.

Ranking System
We have a ranking system in place based on contribution that comes with perks and responsibilites, as follows:
Recruit
Petty Officer: 50,000 Overall Holding Contribution
Chief Petty Officer: 100,000 Overall Holding Contribution
Lieutenant: 250,000 Overall Holding Contribution
Captain: 400,000 Overall Holding Contribution
Rear Admiral: By Fleet Flag Officer Council

Each rank comes with certain perks and responsibilites the member can choose from, depending on the needs of the fleet. Members who contribute will be rewarded

Reward System
Members earn a [Master Key] upon promotion to Lieutenant and Captian.
Members earn a [Fleet Ship Module] at 1 000 000 fleet credits earned overall and at every 500 000 credits earned after that.

But despite this ranking system and our guidelines, your most important mission in the UFL is to have fun!

Contact/How to Join

To join the United Federation Legion, mail or PM any of the fleet flag officers:
Admiral @firegod4me
Rear Admiral @matt7150
Rear Admiral @yiweitech (actually don't mail me in game for now as my mail is broken again and I haven't been able to recieve any messages, catch me in game or mail anyone else)
Admiral @zonedup
If you see any of our members in-game and wish to join, feel free to ask for an invite!

Thanks for reading through all this :D and see you in-game(and hopefully in our fleet)!
Exia@yiweitech
U.S.S. Omega
Assimilation is Futile

Nimoy's Task Force
Post edited by yiweitech on

Comments

• Options
    dakcudadakcuda Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Looks like a good fleet, Good luck in your quest.
    Lakara, Fleet Leader "The Varden"
    SIN, Fleet Leader "House of Varden"
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    dakcuda wrote: »
    Looks like a good fleet, Good luck in your quest.

Thanks for the encouragement!
    Exia@yiweitech
    U.S.S. Omega
    Assimilation is Futile

Nimoy's Task Force
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ...If you tried to send me mail, sorry, can't recieve any, in-game-mail is broken again...just send any of the other officers a mail, or PM me if you catch me in-game.
    Exia@yiweitech
    U.S.S. Omega
    Assimilation is Futile

Nimoy's Task Force
  • Options
    keithp25keithp25 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is there any level requirement for joining?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    keithp25 wrote: »
    Is there any level requirement for joining?

nope, from Lieutenant to Vice Admiral, go ahead and join.
    Exia@yiweitech
    U.S.S. Omega
    Assimilation is Futile

Nimoy's Task Force
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Our website will be up soon as well, I'll keep you all informed.
    Exia@yiweitech
    U.S.S. Omega
    Assimilation is Futile

Nimoy's Task Force
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Also check out our Tips of the Day, a small taste of the kind of help you can get from us.
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=831151
    Exia@yiweitech
    U.S.S. Omega
    Assimilation is Futile

Nimoy's Task Force
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Expect a revamp for this thread soon, but this one is still valid so read it through!
    Exia@yiweitech
    U.S.S. Omega
    Assimilation is Futile

Nimoy's Task Force
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    We now have our own YouTube channel, where we will post tutorials, strategies, and more. Check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZj-KO63VX2uXtx-rSGiNUg
    Exia@yiweitech
    U.S.S. Omega
    Assimilation is Futile

Nimoy's Task Force
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Our first RP foundry is up! A LOT more to come, our website should be up soon, very soon, so check back for details.
    Exia@yiweitech
    U.S.S. Omega
    Assimilation is Futile

Nimoy's Task Force
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Our new video on fleet Dilithium is out! Check out our channel, subscribe, thank you!
    Exia@yiweitech
    U.S.S. Omega
    Assimilation is Futile

Nimoy's Task Force
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Our website has run into slight problems and its launch has been delayed. However, our new video of the week is going up very soon, if not already, so check it out at our YouTube channel. We will continue posting videos helping you on anything any member requests.
    Exia@yiweitech
    U.S.S. Omega
    Assimilation is Futile

Nimoy's Task Force