test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Boff Count

corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Academy
No matter what I do, which ship I have active or which bridge I have active on it, I cannot add more Boff's. I am limited it seems to 6 plus me. I am trying to add a second science officer so that I have 2 science, 2 engineer and the 3 Tac's.

If I understand correctly, I should be able to have up to 12 Boff's total, but I keep getting told that there is no more room on X ship. Sometimes it lists my ship, sometimes my shuttle. In any case, the no room message is always the same.

Anyone have any suggestions or am I doing something wrong.

I would like to be able to switch ships once in awhile without having to worry about if I need to dismiss a Boff in order to use a different one.
"Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
"There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
Post edited by corelogik on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Silver accounts are only allowed 6 Boffs: 4 you start with and +1 at Captain Rank and +1 more at Rear Admiral Rank. Gold or Silver, if you want more Boff slots you need to purchase them from the C-Store.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • canisanubiscanisanubis Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes, drop some Zen to get a few extra BOFF slots. It's worth it.
  • corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ok, bought 2 more Boff slots from the C-Store. All good now. I didn't know I could do that. I hadn't dug around in the store much. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction guys.
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard