test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan rank 4 diplomatic/ outfit

stevedudemanstevedudeman Member Posts: 139 Arc User
Just hit rank 4 diplomatic on my Romulan toon. I got the Transwarp to DS9 ability and my Gorn BOFF. Just wondering about my outfit. Talked to diplomatic dude in Quinn's office and checked all over the tailor options. I also checked the forums. Maybe I'm missing something but I cannot find the Diplomatic Corps uniform anywhere. Since Romulans are still fairly new, maybe there isn't one yet? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm not sure if Quinn is the man to see for Romulan's or not as I haven't reached lvl4 yet, but I would assume it would come from the Romulan command center and not ESD.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    purplegamerpurplegamer Member Posts: 1,015 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Romulans currently don't have a diplomatic uniform. Oops, Cryptic forgot something. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    czertik123czertik123 Member Posts: 1,122 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jup, i agree as others pointed out that romulans dont get sf diplomatic uniform, but i think romulans deserve own diplomatic uniform, same as klingons own maraudring uniform, as tehy lack it too.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    czertik123 wrote: »
    jup, i agree as others pointed out that romulans dont get sf diplomatic uniform, but i think romulans deserve own diplomatic uniform, same as klingons own maraudring uniform, as tehy lack it too.

Well lazy dev's get to work on it!!!

• Options
    maskedmarvel1maskedmarvel1 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have got 4 toons to rank 4 ambassador / marauder and I still haven't seen one of these enemy BOFF's you get awarded . where do you find them , you don't mean the enemy DOFF'S do you , ive got them
  • Options
    seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Then once they have diplomatic uniforms, then they can make a tailor option for omega rep outfits.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    seannewboy wrote: »
    Then once they have diplomatic uniforms, then they can make a tailor option for omega rep outfits.

Lol yeah no kidding right, hell I am still waiting for the S7 rep uniform fix for my Fed toon.

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have got 4 toons to rank 4 ambassador / marauder and I still haven't seen one of these enemy BOFF's you get awarded . where do you find them , you don't mean the enemy DOFF'S do you , ive got them
    If you're a Fed you go into Admiral Quinn's office and talk to Ambassador Jiro.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    trekthestarstrekthestars Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This is what both Klingons and Romulans need for Diplomacy Outfits

Close pic Klingon and Romulan
    Hey all my old posts are gone! :/

• Options
    stevedudemanstevedudeman Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Alright thanks for the help guys. Now I know not to keep looking. I assume there aren't too many T4 diplomatic romulans yet but there are a few of us out there. Gimme gimme gimme my shiney jacket Cryptic!!! :P
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Ick the romulan one looks twptttt, as for the Klingon one that is not a bad choice....nice find btw.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Ick the romulan one looks twptttt, as for the Klingon one that is not a bad choice....nice find btw.

Thanks! Ya the pattern on the Romulan top is a little wild (even for my taste) but maybe keep the gold sash and update the top. I would say do a robe but I didn't want it to be too similar to the Senate Robe. The Klingon outfit is what I have wanted for years though.

• Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited August 2013

That'll do nicely. :)

Surprised they didn't add those costumes already.
  • Options
    sullonymoussullonymous Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i was hoping for that one with hairstyle and gasmask... i mean... you have to deal with klingons... and so
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    i was hoping for that one with hairstyle and gasmask... i mean... you have to deal with klingons... and so

I love that outfit... but I think it should be a Formal option for Romulan/Reman females.

• Options
    matixzonmatixzon Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Cryptic probably won't make new diplomacy uniforms for Romulans, Because that would mean having to also make Marauding uniforms for KDF and KDF-Roms.
    @mawexzon

I like cats :cool:.

UGC Campaign: The Coldblooded Scrolls