test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Asteroid Mining/lvl 24+ kdf after LoR?

destroyer4316destroyer4316 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Klingon Discussion
Ok I just checked and it does not say when you can go to the vultga dil asteriod for mining as romulan; but it still says feds get to go at lvl 9+ and that kdf is 24+. Since we had the recent change where kdf was fleshed out, is this requirement gonna be lowered to a common number between factions or stay the same
Post edited by destroyer4316 on

Comments

• Options
    topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ok I just checked and it does not say when you can go to the vultga dil asteriod for mining as romulan; but it still says feds get to go at lvl 9+ and that kdf is 24+. Since we had the recent change where kdf was fleshed out, is this requirement gonna be lowered to a common number between factions or stay the same

I think mirror universe is in the same situation.

L11 for fed, L31 for KDF. Needs to change!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • Options
    dknight0001dknight0001 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited August 2013
    These are just Nerfs for KDF.

Well actually there bugs, but they are so low priority they won't be fixed and should be considered Nerfs.
    I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001. :confused:
    If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
    When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
  • Options
    topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    These are just Nerfs for KDF.

Why do KDF players do this? I've never understood it. Always with the victim mentality!

Someone will get around to fixing it eventually, but yeah it won't be a huge priority.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • Options
    dknight0001dknight0001 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited August 2013
    Where does the mentality come from? We waited 3 years for our PVE content that's where. Our starship selection pales in comparison to the Federation and a similar bug that effects the Federation is fixed with haste.

One of the Developers on releasing yet another Fed ship said don't worry Klingons you got a new mission.

We also know most of the new resources are getting devoted to the Romulans.
    I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001. :confused:
    If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
    When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
  • Options
    canisanubiscanisanubis Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Honestly, reaching level 24 is neither time-consuming nor hard. Of all the things that need fixing in this game, access to the Asteroid mining timesink doesn't rate.
  • Options
    blagormblagorm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can't Challenge PvP till lvl 20+ As well.... and we know REGULAR Queues at low level never load. Therefore, Challenge Macthes need to be reduced too.
    R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    stofskstofsk Member Posts: 1,744 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Honestly, reaching level 24 is neither time-consuming nor hard. Of all the things that need fixing in this game, access to the Asteroid mining timesink doesn't rate.
    Yes it's a minor issue, but it shouldn't be an issue at all.